Naples Luxury Residence
Naples Luxury Residence
Enjoy a stay at this 2,800 square foot home in the sought-after Italia neighborhood of Treviso Bay. The three-bedroom residence is situated on a quiet street close to the resort club where guests will have access to a TPC Golf and Resort Membership.
Views to the pool and lake can be seen from almost every room throughout the home. The living room has elegant furniture placed around the television where guests can join together and at the entry is a formal eight-person dining table.
Just off the living room is the large and open kitchen. This fully equipped space offers enough room for multiple guests to help prepare meals during their stay. There are bar stools at the island as well as a breakfast nook for four.
The home features a large King size master suite which includes a spacious bathroom with a double vanity, bathtub and walk-in shower. There are separate guest quarters where both bedrooms have Queen size beds and their own bathrooms.
Enjoy your meals outside in the beautiful Florida weather! With a full outdoor kitchen, guests can grill and prepare lunch by the pool and hot tub, There are lounge chairs around the pool as well as an outdoor dining table with seating for six guests.
Enjoy your time at this beautiful Naples Retreat!
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2800 square feet
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Southwest Florida International Airport ( RSW ) or Fort Lauderdale
45 minutes by car from RSW, 90 minutes by car to Fort Lauderdale
Pond and waterfall views!
Activities of Interest
- Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens - This magnificent tropical garden is home to numerous species of exotic and beautiful animals.
- The Baker Museum - This highly acclaimed arts museum offers wonderful exhibits full of intriguing contemporary art pieces.
- Naples Grande Golf Club - With a unique layout and resting against a picturesque backdrop, this course offers a standard of excellence in Naples.
- Naples Fishing Charters - Specializing in offshore fishing charters, climb aboard and learn how to become an expert angler in no time!
- Art, Wine, and Chocolate Tour - This guided tour takes you through five unique art galleries downtown, where you'll have a wine and chocolate tasting at each.
Places of Interest
- Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary - With about 13,000 acres of magnificent wetlands to explore, natural beauty abounds at this fantastic wildlife sanctuary.
- Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park - Considered to be one of the most pristine beaches in the world, you'll be amazed by the uninterrupted views of the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Bird Gardens of Naples - With a variety of gorgeous flora and fauna to take in, you'll love the serenity of this amazing sanctuary for wild parrots.
- The Village on Venetian Bay - Resting on the waterfront, this open-air shopping mall offers unique and well-know shops alike, along with delicious restaurants and cafes to sample.
- Fuse Global Cuisine - With a range of flavors and cooking techniques, Fuse offers a culinary adventures paired with a fun and friendly atmosphere.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility