Baja Pointe Luxury Residences - Two Bedroom Villa
Los Cabos, Mexico
Baja Pointe Luxury Residences – Two Bedroom Villa
Perched atop the rocky cliffs rising from the Sea of Cortez, Baja Pointe beckons you to indulge in exotic oceanfront splendor. From the moment you enter your light-filled, spacious residence, the spectacular ocean view will soothe your senses. Make this beautiful two-bedroom, 2000 square foot property your personal oasis for your trip to paradise.
The Baja Point lifestyle is unlike any other you've experienced. Once here, you’ll leave the troubles of reality behind. This private, two-bedroom villa is decorated in a traditional, yet modern Mexican style, outfitted with the comforts of home and the service and amenities of a luxury resort. Tiled and teak wood floors extend through the home, and in the design, you’ll find amazing attention to detail. The plush sofas are perfect for sinking into after a long day at the beach, providing comfort and relaxation. The stainless steel appliances in the kitchen are perfectly suited to cook each meal to perfection, making sure each meal is a delicious masterpiece! The beautiful master offers a lavish king-sized bed and in the guest bedroom, you’ll find two queen-sized beds. Outfitted with crisp, clean linens and deluxe bedding, each bed will soothe you as you drift off, lulled to sleep by the sound of the lapping waves.
Just steps from your getaway home’s door, the sea awaits, offering a multitude of activities for you to enjoy. From watersports sunbathing, you’ll never tire of the sugar-white sand and glistening waters. At day’s end, enjoy dinner amidst lush, green palms, or toast to the sunset from the pool, or from the comfort of your private balcony, outfitted with a luxurious and refreshing plunge pool.
Los Cabos offers plenty of activity to take advantage of, including world-class whale watching and sportfishing. Lover’s Beach is just a short boat ride away, and the famous El Arco is close by as well, where you can watch sea lions frolic in the waves. Playa Medano offers the quintessential Los Cabos experience, with lively beachfront bars where you can grab a tropical cocktail and enjoy the salty sea breeze. Or, head to Las Tiendas de Palmilla and shop your way through high-end boutiques, the likes of which you’ve never seen. With so much to do and see, there will never be a dull moment!
Discover paradise at this incredible oceanfront condo in Baja Pointe!
*Note: Interior decor and layout of residence may differ from the photos displayed herein.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
King and 2x Queen
8 guests maximum
Los Cabos International Airport - SJD
15 minutes by car
Spectacular ocean views!
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Cabo Magic Sportfishing - Join decades of fishermen who have searched the Sea of Cortez looking to hook a big one!
- Whale Watch Cabo - From mid-December to mid-April, these gentle giants are plentiful, and will even swim right up to your boat.
- Habeñero's Tequila Tasting - At Habeñero's you'll learn the history of tequila and how to drink it correctly while sampling over 130 selections lining the bar.
- Diving at Cabo Pulmo Parque Nacional - Dive into "The Aquarium of the World," where you'll find the only living coral reef in the Sea of Cortez.
- Costa Azul Surf Shop - This shop in the Corridor offers rentals, lessons, and the best quiver in Los Cabos.
Places of Interest
- Todos Santos - This funky surf town is one of the last unspoiled treasures in Baja, and one of Mexico's best kept secrets.
- Playa Medano - Work on your tan without missing a beat at the lively Playa Medano, filled with delicious restaurants and beachfront bars.
- Las Tiendas de Palmilla - This mall offers high-end boutiques, catered to resort guests and those looking to splurge.
- Land's End - Stare up at the famed El Arco at Land's End, the most iconic sight in all of Los Cabos!
- Acre Baja - San Jose del Cabo's latest farm-to-table establishment offers local, organic dishes, with most of the ingredients grown on the 25 surrounding acres of farmland.
Fabulous in every way!
Fabulous! Everything from the location, the setting, the staff, the amenities, the pools, the restaurant, etc. were absolutely perfect!, We could not have enjoyed ourselves more. Just my husband and I in this gorgeous place that very comfortably and privately accommodated another couple and two children on the twin size sofas in the living room. There is a full bath off of the living room, too, so it is actually 2 bedrooms and 3 full baths! We had a lovely covered balcony with a hot tub (or cool as we kept it!) overlooking the sea where we spent mornings before heading out for a few hours each day. Very near fabulous golf courses and the area is full of great restaurants and other lovely resorts. We didn't realize that Baja Pointe is cared for by the lovely Westin hotel next door down a longish path so we had daily maid service which we loved! Couldn't have had a better week's stay!!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo