Bear Mountain Retreat
Bear Mountain Retreat
If you’re looking for serenity in a majestic mountain setting, look no further than Bear Mountain Retreat! This charming three-bedroom log cabin provides a rustic escape into the Smoky Mountains while still offering modern amenities to ensure complete comfort. Resting on 2700 square feet amongst lush foliage and mountain splendor, there’s no better spot to spend your next mountain vacation.
Boasting a mountain-inspired décor, this incredible cabin is outfitted with gleaming hardwood floors and wood-paneled walls, adding to the rustic ambiance. A giant bear rug takes up residence in the main living room, surrounded by plush and comfortable sofas and further emphasizing the importance of nature in the space. As you move into the nicely appointed kitchen, you’ll be met with polished tile floors and a clean, spacious layout that makes achieving culinary perfection a breeze! Enjoy your delicious masterpiece as you gather around the dining table, offering seating enough for six.
In each of the three bedrooms, you’ll be met by a soothing, pastoral atmosphere that’s reminiscent of the tranquil mountain landscape surrounding you. Drift off to sleep each night enjoying the comforts of deluxe bedding and luxurious linens. The master bedroom has a large, king-sized bed and connects to a pristine master bathroom, featuring a relaxing soaking tub. The next two bedrooms both have equally comfortable queen-sized beds and offer the same peaceful ambiance.
This lovely log cabin features all of the amenities you need, plus plenty of room for outdoor activities. You’ll love starting each morning on the porch, swaying gently in a rocking chair as you sip on a steaming cup of coffee. For casual meals, let the grill master of the group take advantage of the state of the art gas grill and enjoy this delicious creation in the warmth of the sun. If you need to beat the heat, take a dip in the refreshingly cool waters of your full-sized swimming pool, and the kids will love spending days playing volleyball or basketball in the yard.
Sevierville offers a great escape for those looking to get back in touch with nature and experience a charming, laidback experience on trips into town. Whether you enjoy fishing, hiking, a round of golf, or generally spending time in the great outdoors, you’ll find the outdoor experience that you’re looking for! Shoppers will love the proximity to two of the largest outlet malls in the area, carrying high-end shops and name brand stores. When dinner rolls around, dining experiences range from old-fashioned downhome cooking to delicious and acclaimed international cuisines. With so much to uncover, your foray into the Smoky Mountains will offer adventure and luxury!
This lovely log cabin will serve as your personal oasis, and bring you an incredible experience in the mountains!
Private Residence with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2700 square feet, 251 square meters
King, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Nashville International Airport (BNA), McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS)
3.5 hours by car (BNA), 1 hour and 15 minutes by car (TYS)
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Hike the Smokies - Take a scenic hike through the majestic natural splendor of the Smoky Mountains.
- Dollywood - Recognized as one of the world's best theme parks, Dollywood offers incredible attractions and live entertainment, showcasing country, bluegrass, and more!
- Tennessee Museum of Aviation - Experience the incredible history of aviation in Tennessee at this spectacular museum.
- Foxfire Mountain Adventures - This historic mountain farm has been turned into the longest, highest, and most scenic zipline adventure in the Smokies!
- Sevierville Golf Club - Resting in the foothills of the majestic Smoky Mountains, this lovely course offerings wonderful amenities and challenging play.
Places of Interest
- Tennessee Legend Distillery - Come and sample one of the best selections of whiskeys and moonshine in the area!
- Hillside Winery - Featuring Italian-style and bubbly wines, this lovely winery is surrounded by incredible mountain views.
- Smoky Mountain Deer Farm and Exotic Petting Zoo - Get up close and personal with amazing animals! Your kids will love this interactive zoo.
- Pigeon Forge - Just a 15-minute drive away, Pigeon Forge offers more shopping, dining, and entertainment for you to enjoy.
- English Mountain Trout Farm & Grill - Turn an ordinary meal into an adventure, and catch your dinner before the wonderful chefs at this eatery fry it up for you!