Elegant Montreal Retreat
Elegant Montreal Retreat
This gorgeous, six-bedroom designer home offers the perfect, peaceful spot from which to explore the cultural city of Montreal. With over 10000 square feet of luxurious living space, you’ll have access to unprecedented serenity right in your own backyard, and it’s just a 40-minute drive to the city!
This grand structure impresses as soon as you head up the drive. The stone detailing and elegant touches continue with the interiors, which boast spacious and modern interiors that you’ll love. The living room features vaulted ceilings and a cathedral worthy chandelier, casting glittering light all over the space. When you get home from a day of exploring, settle into one of the sleek and plush sofas with a glass of wine, taking in the magnificence of the stone fireplace and the contemporary art that dots the walls as you do.
The gourmet kitchen is the perfect spot for those who like to cook, allowing you the opportunity to achieve culinary perfection at every step! The expansive breakfast bar doubles as a center island, where you can prepare ingredients on its shining countertops. State of the art appliances will ensure that everything is cooked perfectly, and you can enjoy each magnificent creation at the elegant, glass dining table. After dinner, mix yourself a cocktail, and step down from the kitchen to the incredible game room, providing everything from a friendly game of pool to a great space for a family movie night.
Head up the winding stairs to find the first of six bedrooms, the lavish master suite. Complete with a comfortable seating area and a large, flat screen television, this space offers a huge king-sized bed, resting peacefully under a shimmering chandelier and offering premium linens and bedding. Decorated in soothing hues of gray, blue, and gold, you’ll drift off easily when you retreat for the night. The master closet is incredibly spacious, providing more than enough room for you to get ready for a big night out. The master bath is equally as pristine as the rest of the home, providing ample relaxation.
Each of the other five bedrooms is decorated in its own unique style. One room offers a bunk bed, featuring a slide down from the top to make getting up fun in the morning! The next two rooms each feature queen-sized beds. The last two rooms can both be found in the basement, with one offering a full-sized bed, and the other with two full-sized beds that can combine to create a king.
On hot days, there’s no better place to be than the spacious backyard and pool area, basking in the rays of the sun or enjoying the refreshingly cool waters of the pool. Lounge under the shade of the umbrella, or fire up the grill and have a casual summer barbecue for lunch!
This lovely home is located in a residential, peaceful area, with easy access to bike trails, forests and protected parks, movie theaters, bars, restaurants, and so much more! Just off your own backyard, you’ll find plenty of gorgeous, wooded trails to explore, and there are several parks great for the kids with ten minutes away. Montreal is just a 40-minute drive away, making it easy to explore the cultural capital of Quebec. From outdoor music extravaganzas to artistic offerings to delicious restaurants, Montreal has it all!
A trip to Montreal isn’t complete without a stay in this impeccably elegant home!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 4 baths, 10850 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, King, 2x Twin, and Full
12 guests maximum
Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL)
25 minutes by car
Views of the forest, plus hiking and biking trails!
Activities of Interest
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (40 minutes) - This prestigious museum offers a century's worth of incredible art pieces.
- Zoo Ecomuseum (10 minutes) - This amazing zoo features Quebec's incredible wildlife in a natural and enchanting setting.
- Mile End Food Tour (40 minutes) - Treat yourself to the culinary classics of Montreal on this spectacular food tour.
- Mile End Shopping (40 minutes) - This area is full of plenty of high-end boutiques to keep even the most insatiable of shoppers busy.
- Montreal Craft Beer Tours (40 minutes) - Sample Montreal's best brews with a guided tour of the Entertainment District brewpubs or the Rosemont microbrewery scene.
Places of Interest
- Old Montreal (35 minutes) - Old Montreal is the city's cultural center, maintaining the old-town charm with horse-drawn carriages, cobblestone streets, and historical landmarks.
- Montreal Botanical Gardens (45 minutes) - Each of the ten greenhouses at this botanical garden is tailored to a different theme, reflecting different and unique types of flora.
- Atwater Market (35 minutes) - Spend your souvenir money on locally made delicacies, like wines, ciders, and maple products.
- Plateau Mont-Royal (40 minutes) - Stroll through the streets of this charming neighborhood and marvel at the beautiful architecture and browse through local shops and cafes.
- The Trattoria (10 minutes walk) - This lovely cafe is an Italian favorite!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo