Sea La Vie
St Thomas, Virgin Islands, U.S.
Sea La Vie
***Please note this property is not suitable for children under 12 years of age and does not allow pets.
Escape to a tropical destination like no other! There’s no better spot to experience the vivid turquoise waters and rugged coastline of St. Thomas than at this spectacular two-bedroom residence, nestled on 1200 square feet of island luxury. With tastefully appointed interiors and spacious living quarters, this lovely home is situated in the Cowpet Bay West Community, just a few steps away from pristine, white sands and gentle surf!
Enter into the expansive foyer and find yourself in an inviting, open-concept living space, equipped with polished white-tile floors. The living room features two swivel rocker recliners and a large, plush sofa where you can sip on your morning coffee as you relax around the coffee table. Glowing, natural light flows into the space through large glass doors that lead to the sunny outdoor veranda. Open these doors and step outside to enjoy the light breeze off the ocean in your tropical oasis.
From the living room, move into the fully equipped kitchen, featuring pristine white countertops, custom cabinets, modern stainless steel appliances, and breathtaking ocean views. Let the master chef of the group whip up island-inspired recipes as onlookers sip on a tropical cocktail at the charming bar counter, equipped with bamboo stools. When dinner is served, enjoy your masterful creations at the cozy dining table.
There are two lovely master bedrooms at this island residence, one with seaside views and the other with gorgeous views of the garden. The “Garden View” room offers a king-sized bed, spacious en-suite bathroom, flat screen television and walk-in closet. An additional cozy nook is available in this space, equipped with a glass-surfaced deck that’s perfect for relaxing with a good book. The “Sea Side” bedroom also features a king-sized bed, private bathroom, and flat screen television. You’ll love this bedroom’s exclusive access to the outdoor veranda. Let the sound of crashing waves gently lull you to sleep!
Most of your time in paradise will be spent enjoying the numerous beachfront amenities at Cowpet Bay, such as kayaking, paddle boarding, or just basking in the island sunshine. Sign up for various beach excursions at The Beach Hut, where you can catch a quick motorboat ride to the British Virgin Islands, or a sailboat to St. John to snorkel. You can also dine at two on-site restaurants offering delicious tropical fare, work up a sweat in the state of the art fitness facility, or enjoy a full-body massage and a variety of other rejuvenating treatments at the onsite spa.
Cowpet Bay offers a great location for accessing nearby attractions in the island’s East End. Walk a few minutes down the beautiful coast and you’ll reach the members-only St. Thomas Yacht Club, where you can wander along the docks, admiring the scenic beauty of the bay. A couple of blocks in the other direction, you’ll find the Ritz-Carlton Club, boasting delicious five-star restaurants and a world-class spa. A short drive away, Red Hook offers plenty of waterfront restaurants, local shops, and access to the ferry that goes to St. John. If you’re an avid golfer, make sure you pack your clubs and check out Mahogany Run, a gorgeous island course with unsurpassed views. The central downtown area on St. Thomas, Charlotte Amalie, is just a quick drive away, offering historic sites, boutique shops, and gourmet cafes.
The ultimate island retreat awaits you at this luxury Cowpet Bay residence!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet, 112 square meters
King and King
4 guests maximum
Cyril E. King Airport - STT
40 minutes by car
Unobstructed views of the ocean!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Caribbean Alibi Boat Charters - Enjoy a day aboard Calico Jack, well equipped for a day of adventure, leisure, or a mixture of both!
- Patagon Dive Center - Whether you're looking to get certified or you're an experienced diver looking for a challenge, this is the scuba company for you!
- Ocean Surfari Fishing Charters - Search the high seas for mahi mahi, tuna, marlin, and so much more!
- Parasail Virgin Islands - Fly away as you soar over the turquoise Caribbean sea on this parasailing adventure!
- Mahogany Run Golf Course - Designed by famed architects George and Tom Fazio, this gorgeous course offers Caribbean golfing at its best.
Places of Interest
- Magen's Bay - Hailed as one of the most breathtaking bays in the world, this lovely spot offers a rugged coast ideal and waters ideal for swimming and snorkeling.
- St. John - Charter a boat and sail over to St. John or one of the other islands.
- Red Hook - This charming seaside town offers delicious cafes and restaurants and local shopping.
- Ritz St. Thomas Spa - Experience relaxation beyond your wildest dreams at this luxury spa.
- Pesce Italian - This restaurant's menu reflects the culinary sensibilities of the Italian countryside in the middle of paradise!
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility