Breathtaking Pine Mountain Lodge
Pine Mountain Club, California
Breathtaking Pine Mountain Lodge
Escape to the exclusive, private community of Pine Mountain, and let this beautiful five-bedroom home provide the perfect mountain oasis for your next family getaway. Resting on 3200 square feet, this incredible lodge offers luxury and relaxation indoors, and everything from hiking to fine dining once you step outside!
As you walk into the grand foyer, you’ll be met by an incredibly cozy reading nook and library, perfectly suited for all of your late-night reading needs. As you head upstairs, the landscape of this magnificent home becomes grand and spacious, working its way into a massive open floor plan that invites light from every direction. Guests will enjoy bright, open windows in the great room, providing sweeping vistas of the surrounding landscape, as well as a towering stone fireplace, sure to keep you warm on a winter’s night. The lodge is well insulated for warmth, ensuring you’re toasty warm no matter the weather outside, and the home is accented with knotty alder wood doors and finishes, accentuating the rustic feel of the residence.
The impressive great room extends into the gourmet kitchen, complete with a large center island which doubles as a breakfast bar where guests can enjoy watching the master chef at work. You’ll enjoy modern amenities and stainless steel appliances, such as dual dishwashers, gleaming granite countertops, and Thomasville knotty alder cabinets. The kitchen effortlessly blends into an oversized dining area, and after dinner, head to the adjoining game room, complete with ping pong, foosball, and air hockey tables.
This home features five wonderfully rustic bedrooms, each inviting you in with a soothing and familiar sense of design. Three bedrooms feature queen-sized beds, and the other two rooms are perfect for kids! In each, you’ll find a combination of single beds and bunks, creating just the right atmosphere for a slumber party every night. Each of the bathrooms features natural slate floors along with polished granite countertops.
This mountain lodge offers not one, but five extra-thick exterior wood decks, perfect for delighting in the abundance of natural splendor that surrounds you. Enjoy your meals alfresco on the recessed dining deck, with its own magnificent outdoor fireplace, perfect for savoring late summer evenings under the stars.
Close to town and providing breathtaking views from all angles, the lodge at Pine Mountain is the perfect spot for your next getaway. During your stay, the Pine Mountain Club will ensure you’re able to take advantage of adventure and relaxation, whether that means hiking through Los Padres National Forest, horseback riding through the mountains, or playing a round of golf at the Pine Mountain Golf Club. Fern’s Lake is the perfect spot for fishing or just enjoying the glittering waters and natural scenery, or you can make a day of it and head to Bakersfield, just over an hour away!
This incredible lodge offers seclusion and luxury beyond your wildest dreams, all while surrounded by impossibly beautiful wonder!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3200 square feet, 298 square meters
Queen, Queen, Queen, Bunk, and Bunk
14 guests maximum
Los Angeles International Airport - LAX
2 hours by car
Views of Los Padres National Forest, plus Mount Pinos and Mount Abel!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Pine Mountain Club Golf - This challenging, beautiful course makes for an enjoyable 18 holes.
- Pine Mountain Club Equestrian Center - Take a leisurely horseback ride through the natural splendor surrounding you.
- Bitter Creek National Wildlife Refuge (35 minutes) - Witness the everyday lives of numerous species, getting up close and personal through interactive tours and exhibits.
- Hiking Trails - A plethora of hiking trails are available in the Los Padres National Forest, including the Woodland Waterfall ,San Emigdio Canyon, and The Whitener Tree.
Places of Interest
- Red Rock Canyon State Park (1 hour) - Just an hour away, Red Rock features spectacular and dramatic views!
- Los Padres National Forest (30 minutes) - Featuring scenic byways, rivers, mountain, and beaches, you'll have easy access to the many natural delights of this national park.
- Bakersfield, CA (1 hour) - Home of Bakersfield-style country music and plenty of geology-based museums, Bakersfield is perfect for a day trip!
- Fern's Lake (12 minutes) - This gorgeous lake offers relaxing scenery and makes a perfect place to sit back and cast out a line!