Pittwater Serenity at Palm Beach
Pittwater Serenity at Palm Beach
Boasting direct water access and views over Pittwater, this charming five-bedroom home offers a pristine, spacious retreat into Palm Beach, Australia’s premier getaway destination. With 2440 square feet of incredible living space, this idyllic residence offers a tranquil respite from reality.
When you enter on the main level, you’ll find a massive living room, boasting smooth, light hardwood floors that extend through the entire space. The décor presents a minimalist design, with whites, tans, and various shades of blue making up the colors of the home, perfectly complimenting the wooden finishes and creating a soothing ambiance to relax in. Enjoy peaceful nights gathered around the fireplace as you lounge in one of the plush sofas, or head to the television room for a casual movie night.
The home’s kitchen and dining area boast a seamless blend of indoor and outdoor living, achieved through expansive windows and glass doors that lead to a large terrace. The kitchen is outfitted with modern appliances and plenty of polished counter space to prepare delicious meals. Enjoy your dinner at the indoor dining table, or step outside to the terrace and revel in the 180-degree views of shimmering deep blue waters. Out on the terrace, you’ll find a sensational, rustic dining table, complete with matching wooden benches and plush pillows to comfort you as you eat.
This sensational home offers five pristine and bright bedrooms, each offering superb bedding and linens to comfort you as the sound of the crashing waves lulls you to sleep. Two of the rooms offer queen-sized beds and the other three have full-sized beds. The main bedroom offers a polished en-suite bathroom for extra privacy.
Considered one of the best of the northern beaches, Palm Beach offers plenty of adventure and relaxation for you to enjoy. Spend your days reveling in the lush evergreen bushland and golden-sand beaches, surrounded by crystal clear ocean waters. When you’re not lounging on the beach and basking in the sun, kayak your way through the lovely waters of Pittwater, or take a leisurely river cruise to another part of the area. Five-star dining options abound, so make sure you take advantage and sample delicious regional and international cuisines. Sydney is less than an hour away, perfect for a day trip to the city!
Enjoy a charming retreat to the gorgeous beaches of Palm Beach!
Private Residence with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2440 square feet, 227 square meters
Queen, Queen, Full, Full, and Full
10 guests maximum
Sydney Airport - SYD
1 hour and 15 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Pittwater Kayak Tours (20 minutes) - Paddle across the pristine waters of Pittwater to a beautiful secluded beach, and take a guided bush walk through amazing wildlife.
- Go Beyond Tours (30 minutes) - Explore the gorgeous beaches of Northern Sydney with an expert local guide.
- EcoTreasures (10 minutes) - Discover some of Sydney's greatest national treasures, from majestic marine life to the intriguing wildlife on land.
- Terrific Tours Sydney (15 minutes) - This tour will show you more than just the standard tourist stops. Experience Sydney like a local!
Places of Interest
- Barrenjoey Lighthouse (5 minutes drive) - Head to the top for sweeping views of the beach.
- Whale Beach (10 minutes walk/ 2 minute drive) - This stunning beach offers a serene retreat, where you can bask in the sun and enjoy the waves.
- The Boathouse Palm Beach (5 minutes drive) - This rustic restaurants offers everything from delicious breakfasts to a refreshing juice bar.
- Jonah's Whale Beach (10 minutes walk) - Jonah's is the perfect beachside escape, featuring delicious seafood.
- Sydney CBD (60 minutes drive)
- Avalon Shopping Village (7 minutes drive)
Serenity at Pittwater
The property was lovely with beautiful views across the bay. Perfect for our family gathering, We spent most of our time on the deck admiring the view! ”