Mount Veeder Retreat
Mount Veeder Retreat
Perched gracefully on 3120 square feet at the highest point of a 55-acre, private vineyard, this gorgeous farmhouse-style villa offers a peaceful and rustic retreat into Napa Valley. The five-bedroom villa features panoramic valley views, creating an idyllic destination home that provides unsurpassed wine country luxury,
As you enter through the front door of this charming farmhouse, you’ll be met with high, vaulted ceilings and equally as high glass windows, showing off stunning views of the breathtaking country around you at all hours of the day. Natural sunlight flows into the striking great room, bathing the rustic, classic décor in a soft glow. This sumptuous lounge space features a beautiful light structure hanging from the cathedral-like ceilings, and a gracious stone hearth to keep you warm when the nights get a bit cooler.
From the great room, the smooth hardwood floors extend into the fully equipped kitchen, which is situated surrounding a large island breakfast bar with seating for six. This incredible space is perfect for those looking to master the culinary arts, featuring state of the art, gourmet appliances and plenty of room to whip up something delicious. When it’s time for dinner, gather around the elegant dining table, or share a scrumptious meal at the lovely alfresco table on the patio.
This incredible wine country retreat features five bedrooms, each combining a rustic, pastoral sensibility with impeccable elegance. The master bedroom features a lavish king-sized bed and has an en-suite bathroom with a stand-alone shower and bath. The other four bedrooms offer queen-sized beds and share two bathrooms between them. The master and two of the queen rooms offer sensational views of the valley, while the other two queen rooms have private access to the yard. Each bedroom has its own unique décor, palette, and character.
Surrounded on all sides by wine country’s natural splendor, you’ll love spending long, leisurely afternoons on the terrace beside the pool, refreshing in the cool waters, sipping wine on a plush sun lounger, or soaking in the hot tub and enjoying the view. As the sun goes down, gaze out at the striking colors that fill the sky on the horizon.
Venture out of the sanctuary of your villa for a foray into Napa Valley, and let yourself discover the infinite riches of wine country. The town of Napa itself, with world-class cuisine and boutiques, is less than ten miles down the road, as are Oakville and Oxbow Public Market. To experience the precious natural beauty of the area, visit Bouverie Wild Flower Preserve and Sonoma Valley Regional Park, both a short, scenic drive away. And, of course, don’t miss out on the multitude of incredible wineries and vineyards in the area.
For the epitome of a luxurious, California wine country experience, relax at this spectacular Napa Valley retreat.
*Please note: HOA rules prohibit parties or loud gatherings. Regarding requests, this property is only able to host November-March.
Single Family Home with 1 level
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3120 square feet, 290 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Oakland International Airport (OAK), Charles M. Schulz - Sonoma County Airport (STS)
1 hour and 30 minutes by car (OAK), 1 hour and 10 minutes by car (STS)
Views of Napa Valley!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Winery Tour - Plenty of world-class wineries are close to your personal oasis, so make time to explore them all!
- Silverado Trail (25 minutes) - Bike or hike along the Silverado Trail, with lovely scenery and offering access to plenty of wineries.
- di Rosa (25 minutes) - This hidden gem features a sculpture garden with works from more than 800 artists.
- Napa Valley Wine Train (20 minutes) - This unique restaurant experience departs from downtown Napa and journeys through 18 miles of scenic vineyards and hills.
- Robert Mondavi Winery (25 minutes) - The Robert Mondavi Winery's art collection and calendar of musical performances create a vineyard experience like no other.
Places of Interest
- Oxbow Public Market ( 20 minutes) - This sprawling marketplace features a riverside deck, local food vendors, and so much more!
- Bouverie Wild Flower Preserve (35 minutes) - This beautiful preserve is home to oak woodlands, evergreen forests, and colorful wildflowers.
- Sonoma Valley Regional Park (40 minutes) - With rolling hills, picnic areas, and equestrian trails, this park offers peace and serenity.
- Downtown Napa (20 minutes) - Try one of Napa's tasting rooms or bars, have lunch in the Oxbow Market, and explore boutique shops.
- ZuZu (20 minutes) - This intimate restaurant is full of character and great tapas made from authentic Spanish ingredients!
Our group of four couples stayed here in April 2019. We came in with high expectations and this home blew them away. The pictures simply do not do this property justice. This house has absolutely everything you could desire from a hot tub overlooking the vineyard to correct wine glasses for the type of wine one is drinking. The house is decorated and furnished to a very high standard and we wanted for nothing. In fact, we came to Napa to taste wine but found the best memories were created spending time at the house. Mindy was a wonderful host who went out of her way to ensure we felt accommodated. She treated us as friends. Our group considers ourselves very lucky to have spent a week in this wonderful home and hope to again, ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet