Ocean City, Maryland
Luxury Grand Meridian West Penthouse
Luxury Grand Meridian West Penthouse
Offering wonderful ocean views and resting just a quick walk away from the water’s edge, this four-bedroom, three and a half bathroom, 1790 square-foot property is perfect for your next beach vacation! With exquisite furnishings and breathtaking views of the Ocean City skyline, The Grand Meridian ensures you’ll be surrounded by finery and elegance at every turn.
This superb penthouse rises high over Ocean City and is beautifully decorated with high-end touches that fit right in with the beachy vibe. Hand-painted murals line the walls and tile-flooring spreads through the main living areas, including the living room, dining room, and kitchen. The living room offers plush seating and effortlessly extends through pristine glass doors on to the spacious private balcony, perfect for an evening nightcap as you revel in the colors of the sunset. Travel up the spiral staircase, and you’ll find yourself in a cozy loft area, with extra sleeping space and a flat screen television.
The gourmet kitchen comes fully equipped with top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances, a long breakfast bar, and ample wooden cabinetry. You’ll find everything you need to whip up a delicious meal right here, including gleaming granite countertops and plenty of room to prepare. Enjoy your meals under a glittering chandelier at the lovely dining table with seating enough for eight.
This premium penthouse offers four beautiful bedrooms, each outfitted with deluxe bedding and decorated in soothing neutral tones. The master bedroom offers a luxurious king-sized bed, and the second master has two queen-sized beds. The next room has a queen-sized bed, and the final bedroom offers a pyramid bunk with a trundle bed. If you need extra sleeping space, the loft offers a single day bed with another trundle, and the living room has a queen-sized sleeper sofa.
Life at the Meridian is made up of equal parts relaxation and luxury. Spend a peaceful day with the soft sands of the beach between your toes, or take a refreshing dip in the Grand Meridian’s massive outdoor swimming pool. As a guest, you’ll have access to exclusive amenities such as a huge, state of the art fitness center and outdoor shower to rinse off after fun in the surf or the sand.
The Meridian is conveniently located in a serene, uncrowded part of town, but still sits within walking distance of numerous site and activities. The Ocean City Boardwalk is less than ten minutes away, with a plethora of restaurants, shops, and bars to enjoy. Beauty can be found and explored in a multitude of natural parks in the area, or head to a local art gallery to take in amazing craftsmanship. The Ocean City Golf Club is just 25 minutes away, and there are plenty of fresh and delicious seafood restaurants within walking distance of your personal paradise.
Spend a week in oceanfront luxury at the Grand Meridian!
Condo with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1790 square feet
King, Queen, 2x Queen, and Bunk
16 guests maximum
Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI), Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport (SBY)
2.5 hours by car (BWI), 30 minutes by car (SBY)
Views of the beach and the bay!
Activities of Interest
- Ocean City Golf Club ( 25 minutes) - Between Ocean City's two courses, golfers of all experience levels will find a challenge!
- Jolly Rodger Amusement Park (8 minutes) - Maryland's largest amusement park offers a wide variety of attractions and rides, perfect for a family fun day!
- Art League of Ocean City (7 minutes) - This local gallery features monthly exhibits, working artist studios, workshops, and so much more!
- Oceanic Fishing Pier (12 minutes) - Everything you need for a good fishing experience, whether it be tackle, gear, or a good drink, is available to you at this magnificent fishing pier.
- Sea Rocket (10 minutes) - Whether you're looking for dolphins, casting out a line, or just in for the ride, the Sea Rocket has something for everyone!
Places of Interest
- Ocean City Boardwalk (8 minutes) - This famous boardwalk is flanked by soft sand on one side and a mixture of shops, eateries, and bars on the other.
- Assateague Island National Park ( 25 minutes) - Famous for its herds of wild horses, this national park offers spectacular views of the ocean.
- Ocean City Beach - The soft sand and clear waters of the Atlantic are right outside your doorstep!
- Fenwick Island State Park (15 minutes) - This state park offers spectacular views of the sunset on warm, summer evenings.
- Blu Crabhouse and Raw Bar (6 minutes) - With a full bar and scenic views of the bay, you'll love the incredibly fresh seafood at this amazing eatery.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility