Luxury Grand Meridian Residence
Ocean City, Maryland
Luxury Grand Meridian West Residence
With dazzling ocean views and resting just a quick walk away from the water’s edge, this three-bedroom, 1900 square-foot residence is perfect for your next beach vacation! With amazing proximity to restaurants, bars, and multiple activities, a stay at the Grand Meridian ensures you’ll feel luxuriously secluded and pampered.
Upon entering this spectacular residence, you’ll be swept away by the spacious living, dining, and kitchen areas. You’ll love the tropical, beachy ambiance, emitted by the sky-blue color of the walls and the bright hues of the décor. The plush, oversized sofas of the living room are a perfect spot to refresh and relax after a day at the beach. In the evenings, stroll through the pristine glass sliding door to settle on your private balcony, enjoying sweeping views of the sunset over the bay before you head to bed.
The master chef of the group will delight in the gourmet kitchen, complete with state of the art, stainless steel appliances. The whole living area is perfect for entertaining, so while you’re cooking, open up the door to the balcony and enjoy the soft crash of the waves and the balmy sea air as you whip up something delicious. The breakfast bar is great for a quick breakfast and a cup of coffee before hitting the beach, and you’ll love taking your dinners alfresco on the balcony.
This lavish Grand Meridian residence has three spacious bedrooms to choose from, including a master bedroom with a king-sized and a junior master with a queen. The master bedroom is decorated with varying shades of seafoam and coral and has access to the balcony. The spa-like master bathroom is truly sensational, with a. breathtaking, hand-painted mural, custom tile, granite surfaces, and a massive Jacuzzi tub. The junior master features hues of sand and cream with a colorful coastal flair. The junior master bathroom is equipped with more pristine granite surfaces and a walk-in shower.
The kids will love the third and final bedroom, featuring a pyramid bunk and a twin trundle bed. Delightful stripes adorn the walls, and this bedroom sits adjacent to another full-sized bathroom with a shower and tub. If you need extra sleeping space, there is a sleeper sofa in the living room.
Life at the Meridian is made up of equal parts relaxation and luxury. Spend a peaceful day with the soft sands of the beach between your toes, or take a refreshing dip in the Grand Meridian’s massive outdoor swimming pool. As a guest, you’ll have access to exclusive amenities such as a huge, state of the art fitness center and outdoor shower to rinse off after fun in the surf or the sand.
The Meridian is conveniently located in a serene, uncrowded part of town, but still sits within walking distance of numerous site and activities. The Ocean City Boardwalk is less than ten minutes away, with a plethora of restaurants, shops, and bars to enjoy. Beauty can be found and explored in a multitude of natural parks in the area, or head to a local art gallery to take in amazing craftsmanship. The Ocean City Golf Club is just 25 minutes away, and there are plenty of fresh and delicious seafood restaurants within walking distance of your personal paradise.
Spend a week in oceanfront luxury at the Grand Meridian!
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1900 square feet
King, Queen, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI), Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport (SBY)
2.5 hours by car (BWI), 30 minutes by car (SBY)
Views of the beach and bay!
Activities of Interest
- Ocean City Golf Club ( 25 minutes) - Between Ocean City's two courses, golfers of all experience levels will find a challenge!
- Jolly Rodger Amusement Park (8 minutes) - Maryland's largest amusement park offers a wide variety of attractions and rides, perfect for a family fun day!
- Art League of Ocean City (7 minutes) - This local gallery features monthly exhibits, working artist studios, workshops, and so much more!
- Oceanic Fishing Pier (12 minutes) - Everything you need for a good fishing experience, whether it be tackle, gear, or a good drink, is available to you at this magnificent fishing pier.
- Sea Rocket (10 minutes) - Whether you're looking for dolphins, casting out a line, or just in for the ride, the Sea Rocket has something for everyone!
Places of Interest
- Ocean City Boardwalk (8 minutes) - This famous boardwalk is flanked by soft sand on one side and a mixture of shops, eateries, and bars on the other.
- Assateague Island National Park ( 25 minutes) - Famous for its herds of wild horses, this national park offers spectacular views of the ocean.
- Ocean City Beach - The soft sand and clear waters of the Atlantic are right outside your doorstep!
- Fenwick Island State Park (15 minutes) - This state park offers spectacular views of the sunset on warm, summer evenings.
- Blu Crabhouse and Raw Bar (6 minutes) - With a full bar and scenic views of the bay, you'll love the incredibly fresh seafood at this amazing eatery.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility