Irvington Dream Home
Irvington Dream Home
Experience Portland from the elite stage of the city’s historic Irvington neighborhood, using this large, vintage four-bedroom as your urban oasis. Although retro in design, you won’t be lacking in modern amenities as you lounge in the comfort of this spacious, high-end Portland home, just minutes away from all of Portland’s exciting activity!
Originally built in 1909, this astonishing Craftsman home features elegant furnishings and commodious living spaces filled with a retro ambiance. This home boasts a lovely, formal living room, offering a slightly studious feel with its splendid fireplace and dark, leather sofas. Refined, hardwood floors extend smoothly through this space and into the rest of the home, beautifully complementing striking, antique finishes.
As mealtime draws near, all master and amateur chefs will adore the culinary inspiration found in the superb, gourmet kitchen. This fully remodeled chef’s kitchen features excellent amenities, such as a deluxe, six-burner gas stove, a Sub-Zero refrigerator, built-in wine cooler, a farmhouse sink, and every other kitchen gadget necessary to whip up a delicious meal. Impress your friends and family with your ability to perfect everything from a simple midnight snack to a ten-course masterpiece! For a more casual meal, fire up the state of the art grill and enjoy calming breezes as you dine alfresco on the balcony.
On the upper level, you’ll find the first of three gorgeous bedrooms, the impeccably decorated master suite. The master offers a sizable king-sized bed, outfitted with soft, smooth linens and bedding. The master bath features gorgeous tile detailing, as well as a massive walk-in shower. The two guest bedrooms can be found on the main level, each featuring an equally comfortable queen-sized bed.
The last sleeping space is a massive bonus room that can function as its own private living quarters. Furnished with two queen-sized beds, a charming and fully functional kitchenette, separate dining space, and a comfortable television area, the bonus room is perfect for those looking for a bit of privacy in this otherwise spacious and commodious home.
Portland offers a particularly vibrant and cultural experience that you won’t get anywhere else in the Pacific Northwest. Known for its eccentric local haunts, dramatic natural scenery, and a dynamic downtown area, Portland is the perfect spot for a fun and unique getaway. Explore your way through chic microbreweries, casual coffee shops, eclectic bookshops and stores, and then find yourself surrounded by the effervescent beauty of the sparkling Willamette River and majestic Mount Hood. The whole city buzzes with a laidback sort of energy that’s perfect for a getaway that’s equal parts relaxation and exhilaration.
This vintage home perfectly captures the spirit of Portland, ensuring you and your guests a perfect paradise in the city!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3680 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Queen
12 guests maximum
Portland International Airport - PDX
25 minutes by car
Neighborhood and nature views!
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Columbia River Gorge (35 minutes) - Experience the thrill of windsurfing, hiking, mountain biking, and more at one of the Pacific Northwest's premiere outdoor recreational areas.
- Rose Garden/Moda Center (7 minutes) - Head to the Rose Garden to see some of the most famous musicians in the world live!
- A Great Oregon Wine Tour (15 minutes) - This locally owned company specializes in educational wine tours of the Northern Willamette Valley.
- Portland Walking Tours (15 minutes) - Experience all of Portland's best sights and favorite haunts like a local!
- Portland Art Museum (15 minutes) - One of the oldest art museums on the west coast, Portland's claim to fame offers an impressive collection of Native American and Asian art.
Places of Interest
- Portland Japanese Garden (20 minutes) - Often called the most authentic Japanese garden not found in Japan, this garden reflects the beauty and zen nature of numerous religions and philosophies.
- Irvington Park (7 minute walk) -This popular park offers plenty of lush green grass, trees, and space to gather and spend time as a family.
- Nimblesfish (15 minutes) - This delicious restaurant has established itself as a sushi staple in the city!
- Thatch Tiki Bar (6 minutes) - This amazing tiki bar serves up a themed menu that features lots of rum and artisanal syrups!
- Irvington Farmer's Market (4 minutes) - Peruse through these local stops for fresh goodies, local produce, and more!
Almost too good to be true!
Great house, convenient location, adorable neighborhood. Doesn't get much better than this!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet