Soufriere, Saint Lucia
This gorgeous villa is the epitome of an idyllic, Caribbean hillside escape. Resting on 1500 square feet, this exotic three-bedroom home overlooks the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean Sea along with St. Lucia’s iconic Piton Mountains. The spectacular open concept of the villa blends the interiors seamlessly with the colorful flora and serene, natural surroundings.
Resting atop a lush hillside in a private residential area, this gorgeous home is wonderfully secluded and tucked away from the rest of the island, but still sits just 15 minutes away from the scenic town of Soufriere. This villa is one of the most coveted properties on the island, boasting a gorgeous open concept living space that contains the living room, dining room, and kitchen areas. The colorful nature of the furnishings and décor paired with rustic wood finishes provides a truly St. Lucian feel, and the kitchen is equipped with modern amenities that will make cooking at home a breeze.
Each of the three bedrooms offers superb bedding and linens, and each looks out over positively stunning views of shimmering blue waters and towering peaks. Two of the bedrooms offer king-sized beds, and the other has two full-sized beds, making for a total of six guests maximum.
As you lounge by your private pool, soak up the striking scenery of St. Lucia’s west coast. The pool area provides plenty of plush lounge chairs to enjoy, and there’s nothing better than taking a swim in refreshingly cool waters as you bask in the glow of the sun and views.
This lovely villa has a special arrangement with Anse Chastanet Resort staff to extend certain courtesies to you during your stay. You’ll have assistance arranging dinner reservations, excursion and airport transportation, and so much more during your stay.
In the charming town of Soufriere, you’ll find some of St. Lucia’s most famous sights, such as the Piton Mountains and Sulphur Springs. Five minutes in the other direction, you’ll find the pristine black sand beaches of Anse Chastanet, perfect for relaxation, diving, and snorkeling, This beach is also home to Anse Chastanet Resort and some of the best restaurants in the area, such as Aspara, an innovative fusion of modern East Indian and Caribbean cooking. If you’re looking for relaxation, head to Kai Belte Spa for local, rejuvenating treatments.
For the adventurous, the neighboring Anse Mamin beach is home to Bike. St Lucia and Kayak St. Lucia, and there are eight miles of biking trails, making for an amazing jungle biking adventure. Bird watching and hiking are also popular in this area, teeming with lush tropical forest and colonial ruins, all taking you back in time to delight in St. Lucia’s colorful past.
Enjoy St. Lucia in style at this incredible Caribbean villa!
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet
King, King, and 2x Full
6 guests maximum
Hewanorra International Airport - UVF
1 hour by car
Mountain and beach views!
Activities of Interest
- Snorkeling/Diving on Anse Chastanet (5 minutes) - One of the most picturesque and unspoiled beaches in St. Lucia, this beach is also the best for snorkeling and diving.
- Hike the Pitons (15 minutes) - Hike through the beautiful trails and enjoy the breathtaking views of these iconic St. Lucia peaks.
- Des Cartiers Trail (1 hour and 15 minutes) - On this nature trail, you'll be surrounded by incredible wildlife, including colorful parrots and slithering snakes.
- Mud Pools at Sulphur Springs Park (15 minutes) - A perfect addition to a trip to this volcanic park is bathing in the relaxing mud pools that sit downstream from the volcanic openings.
- Treetop Adventure Park (1.5 hours) - This adrenaline-inducing attraction is perfect for when you need a little excitement in relaxing St. Lucia!
Places of Interest
- Pigeon Island National Park (2 hours) - This interesting park is perfect for history buffs and nature lovers alike, boasting gorgeous views and an interesting story.
- Anse Chastanet Beach Resort (5 minutes) - This romantic resort offers beauty and relaxation beyond your wildest dreams.
- Diamond Botanical Gardens and Waterfall (12 minutes) - Spend a few hours taking in the beauty of this vibrant, diverse garden and the stunning waterfall.
- Castries Market (1 hour and 15 minutes) - Open everyday except for Sunday, this local market serves up fresh produce, spices, and plenty of souvenirs.
- Jade Mountain Club (5 minutes) - Enjoy exotic and delicious Caribbean cuisine, bursting with tropical flavors and taste.
- 40"+ TV
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet