Bronte Surf Pad
Bronte Surf Pad
This sensational three-bedroom surfing retreat offers captivating due north views over one of the world’s most beautiful beaches! This 1370 square foot designed apartment features plenty of open, sun-filled space, and resides in Bronte’s newly upgraded beachside landmark, Wimbourne. With an idyllic beachside setting and a clean, custom design, you’ll love this escape to a surfer’s paradise!
This residence boasts and prized corner position, a features expansive windows on three sides, as well as a spacious, wraparound terrace that allows for exceptional amounts of natural light to stream in as you take in panoramic beach and ocean views. Polished, oak hardwood floors extend through each of the main living spaces, including the positively sun-drenched living room, featuring custom wood finishes and plenty of sleek, modernized seating for you and your guests. The living room extends into the kitchen, equipped with stone benchtops, a breakfast bar, an induction cooktop, and state of the art European appliances. After a delicious dinner, enjoy striking views of the sunset over the water, a glass of wine in hand.
Your beautiful ocean getaway has three double bedrooms, including a king-sized master suite with a master bath. This bathroom features a deep, luxurious tub and separate shower. The other two bedrooms both offer twin-sized beds. Each room is outfitted with the same, carbonized sustainable oak flooring and a beach-inspired design. All of the beds offer clean, crisp linens and premium bedding for you to enjoy.
This lovely apartment is situated close to everything you need to have a blast in Bronte! The beach is just a two-minute walk away, and you’ll be close to surfing opportunities, Bronte’s famous sea baths, delicious seaside cafes, and the world-famous Bondi to Bronte coastal walk. You’ll spend your trip to paradise swimming in crystal clear oceans and ocean pools, basking in the sun on glistening beaches, uncovering local haunts in trendy, coastal neighborhoods, and enjoying the incredible culture of the area, shown through its artwork, food, and more!
Let this stunning surf pad serve as the perfect beachside getaway!
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1370 square feet
Queen, Other, and Other
5 guests maximum
Sydney Airport - SYD
30 minutes by car
Captivating beach views!
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Bondi to Coogee Coastal Walk (6 minutes) - This clifftop coastal walk extends for six kilometers and features stunning views of the water.
- Surf Up Surf School (3 minute walk) - Whether you're a seasoned surfer or just getting started, these experienced instructors will have you riding waves in no time!
- Dive Centre Bondi (6 minutes) - Explore the diverse marine environments found all over the oceans surrounding Australia!
- Sydney by Seaplane (15 minutes) - This amazing company includes fly and dine lunch packages, and will take you over sweeping views of Sydney.
- Woolooware Golf Course (1 hour) - Woolooware offers a tranquil layout, filled with indigenous plants and challenging designs.
Places of Interest
- Bronte Beach (2 minute walk) - Just a few minutes walk from your lovely home, Bronte offers a great place to sunbathe, surf, and swim!
- Bronte Sea Baths (3 minute walk) - One of Bronte's bigger attractions, this public swimming pool is set in the cliffs at the end of Bronte Beach.
- Waverly Cemetery (5 minute walk) - Aside from the breathtaking views over the Pacific, this quiet spot is situated away from all the crowds and features an interesting history.
- The Bogey Hole Cafe (3 minute walk) - With fantastic views overlooking the ocean, enjoy a mouthwatering menu featuring all the classics and some interesting creations. and offers an interesting history.
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet