International Artist's Home in Paradise
International Artist’s Home in Paradise
This beautiful three-bedroom residence is set high above the breathtaking Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Course. With 2,800 square feet of space, the unit looks out onto Marina Papagayo, Culebra Bay, and endless wildlife.
The private gated community leaves guests in a secluded atmosphere with four decks to sample the fabulous views of jungle and water. Monkeys and gorgeous birds can be seen right off your deck! Rich bamboo hardwood is featured throughout and decorated by a prominent Manhattan interior designer, along with Costa Rican influences. The owner, an International artist, has enhanced the residences with original art.
The expansive living room has a sitting area, dining area, and kitchen all opening up to the spacious deck. Comfortable and ample seating is placed in front of the television while the dining table seats eight guests. A half bath is also located just off the living space.
With furnished balconies off of each bedroom, guests have plenty of space to unwind and relax. There are two King size master bedrooms and one guest bedroom with two Queen size beds. All three of the bedrooms have private and spacious attached bathrooms.
The large deck off of the living room showcases beautiful outdoor lounge furniture, a dining table, and an outdoor kitchen. With these amenities, guests will be tempted to enjoy both their morning coffee and evening cocktail outside under the covered area.
Guests have access to excellent concierge services to help arrange local activities and distant excursions. This 1,400-acre peninsula consists of mostly open space with a few homes and two hotels. There are great restaurants at both The Four Seasons and The Andaz. There is a fleet of electric bikes to explore the trails around the peninsula, and many beaches accessible by water or land. The beach club also has several restaurants and great service.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2800 square feet, 261 square meters
King, King, and 2x Queen
6 guests maximum
Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport (LIR)
40 minutes by car
Nacascolo Beach Across a Beautiful Vista of Jungle
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Mandatory additional resort fee of $350 per week, which provides access to Club Peninsula Papagayo (please note that many activities have separate fees, the resort fee is not inclusive of these)
Greens Fee at the golf course.
Activities of Interest
- Snapper Surf School - These great instructors will have you hanging ten in no time!
- Pinilla Canopy Tour - Soar through tropical forests and experience the thrill of a zipline ride through the canopy!
- Hacienda Pinilla Golf Club - With ocean views and glorious nature, golf enthusiasts will love this incredible course.
- Go Fish Costa Rica - Costa Rica ranks as one of the top destinations for deep sea fishing, so make sure you head out to the open ocean and cast a line!
- Scuba Dive Costa Rica - Dive around Las Catalinas Islands and discover the plethora of incredible wildlife below the surface.
Places of Interest
- Villa Deevena - With fresh seafood and flavorful spices, the wonderful dishes at this elegant eatery will satisfy your tastebuds!
- Playa Negra - Playa Negra feels world's away from everything, with clear blue waters and white sandy beaches.
- Lola's at Playa Avellana - Enjoy a tropical cocktail, delicious food, and spectacular ocean views at Lola's!
- Black Stallion Eco Park and Estates - Explore pastures, mountains, and creeks on horseback at this incredible estate.
- Playa Avellana - With lovely scenery and crystal clear surf, this secluded beach offers a lovely respite from more crowded spots.
Spectacular Costa Rica Vacation
We spent a wonderful week in this beautiful home and white-faced monkeys were there to greet us! James was a pleasure to work with and Estaphania, the concierge, was wonderful. April is the end of the dry season so it is a bit brown but we couldn't have asked for better weather. The Preita Beachclub is spectacular, the food and drinks wonderful and everyone is so friendly and gracious! Would definitely recommend renting a car vs. golf cart. We took a shuttle to the property and Estephania set us up with a car rental but I think in the future I would rent directly with National Car Rental as they are located about two minutes from the airport, just double check the fees before signing anything. We will definitely go back! Thank you again, James!”
My family and I three generations had a lovely stay at this condo.. The setting and sunrise overlooking the bay and golf course were beautiful and condo was very comfortable with a large balcony.. The concierge team were very helpful during our stay arranging transfers and suggesting activities.. A golf buggy is a must as the terrain is hily and beach club is several minutes away by buggy, Travelling around by buggy is also a great way to explore the peninsula. We spent most days at the beach club, great service and very relaxing.and the Golf course was excellent again. Thanks for sharing your lovely home.”