Mont-Tremblant Ski Chalet - Ski-In/Ski-Out Access
Mont-Tremblant Ski Chalet – Ski-In/Ski-Out Access
Boasting seclusion, scenic mountain beauty, and an incredible location, there’s no better ski chalet for your next ski vacation than this three-bedroom wonder in Mont-Tremblant. Resting on 1670 square feet, this charming home offers a rustic, mountain sensibility that’s perfect for a trip spent on the slopes!
Allow yourself to be charmed by this magnificent townhouse, featuring elegant interiors that reflect the earthy elements surrounding you. Smooth wood finishes can be found in the living room and kitchen, and you’ll love the atmospheric, stone fireplace resting under the massive flat screen in the living room. In the winter, ski down the slopes right to your door, where you can easily grab some hot chocolate or settle down with a cocktail within minutes. The kitchen features gourmet appliances and pristine surfaces, making it easy to cook up homemade family meals.
This charming chalet offers three bedrooms, including a stunning master suite with a king-sized bed. The master bath features a gorgeous bathtub, detailed with stone and sleek wood and making for a relaxing retreat after a day of skiing. The next bedroom has a queen-sized bed, and the final bedroom offers a bunk bed and separate bed, perfect for kids! Each room is outfitted with crisp, clean linens and snug bedding that will keep you nice and warm on cold winter nights.
In the winter, spend your days skiing back and forth between the top of the mountain and the comfort of your own home. Mont-Tremblant is famous for its impeccable skiing conditions, and avid skiers will love the proximity and quality of the slopes. During the summer and other seasons, Tremblant bursts with numerous outdoor activities, particularly hiking, biking, and golf. This lovely townhome is just five minutes walking from the Pedestrian Village, where you’ll find charming boutiques and delicious restaurants and cafes to try. Lake Tremblant is just an eight-minute walk from your front door, featuring serene beaches and plenty of space for swimming, kayaking, and more!
Get your outdoor adventure fix in Mont-Tremblant!
Townhome with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1670 square feet, 156 square meters
King, Queen, and Bunk
9 guests maximum
Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport - YUL
45 minutes by car
Gorgeous nature views!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Le P'tit Train du Nord's Linear Park (1 hour) - Hike along the D1 Trail, crossing over the gorgeous Laurentian Mountains.
- Mont-Tremblant Ski Resort (3 minutes) - The excellent conditions at this amazing ski resort will amaze you!
- Alaskan Adventure Dog Sledding (30 minutes) - Get a thrill from this unforgettable, authentic dog-sledding experience!
- Le Diable Golf Course (6 minutes) - This astonishingly beautiful course offers surprises around every corner, with long, narrow fairways and marvelous views!
- Mont-Tremblant Activity Centre (8 minute walk) - The activity centre offers a comprehensive range of recreational activities in Quebec, with everything from rock-climbing to canoeing.
Places of Interest
- Pedestrian Village of Tremblant (5 minute walk) - The heart of Pedestrian Village offers access to bars, restaurants, shops, and more!
- Spa Scandinave (5 minutes) - Enjoy the rejuvenating experience of an authentic Scandinavian bath in a relaxing, serene setting.
- Lake Tremblant (8 minute walk) - The beach of Lake Tremblant is just a short stroll away, offering an array of water-based activities to enjoy.
- Casino de Mont-Tremblant (7 minutes) - An incomparable experience awaits at this exciting casino, where you'll partake in games, live entertainment, and more!
- C'est La Vie (15 minutes) - This elegant French restaurant resides in a cozy space, serving up delicious dishes centered around meat and fish cooked on hot stone.