Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
Emerald Coast Retreat
Emerald Coast Retreat
Situated on 3300 square feet in Watercolor’s Lake District, this gorgeous four-bedroom home offers the seclusion of a private getaway with the convenience of luxury shopping, dining, and 30A’s best beaches! With a slightly rustic feel that perfectly complements the beach-inspired elegance of the residence, you’ll feel right at home at Emerald Coast Retreat!
Upon entering the home, you’ll be struck by the generously sized windows, allowing for natural sunlight to fill the spacious floor plan with a soft glow. The bright and airy ambiance beautifully compliments the soft blue and green hues of the décor, along with the natural branch fixtures. The plush sofas in the living room create a comfortable spot for relaxing after a beach day, and the way the living room extends into the dining room and kitchen create the perfect space for entertaining.
Polished, hardwood floors extend into the open-concept kitchen, where you’ll be greeted with a massive center island, pristine countertops, and gourmet appliances that will ensure your meals are cooked to perfection. You’ll adore the bright white cabinetry, and there are plenty of barstools at this breakfast bar where you can enjoy a hot cup of coffee in the morning, an afternoon snack, or a delicious glass of wine in the evenings. When dinner is served, gather around the elegant wooden dining table, resting beautifully underneath the light of a glittering chandelier.
On the main floor, you’ll find two of the four bedrooms, including the first master suite. This particular master bedroom features a queen-sized bed and a private bathroom with a spacious shower. The guest room on the main floor provides two twin-sized beds and a private bathroom with a shower/tub combination. Upstairs, you’ll find the remaining two bedrooms including the main master suite, featuring a king-sized bed and attached bathroom with a massive soaking tub. The guest bedroom on the upstairs floor also features a king-sized bed, along with a built-in bunkroom.
This lovely home offers multiple fabulous outdoor spaces for you and your guests to enjoy. Spend hot afternoons lounging in the sun by the pool, or taking a dip in its refreshing waters. For lunch, fire up the grill and enjoy your meal poolside. As the sun goes down, enjoy the cool, ocean breezes in your screened-in porch, complete with an outdoor fireplace to keep you warm as you take in the incredible pastels of the sunset. Four bikes are available to you with your stay, perfect for exploring Watercolor’s winding roads, famous community pools, such as Frog Pool, and more!
The Watercolor neighborhood has been named one of the best family vacation destinations in the nation. Based on 499 acres of coastal resort and residential community, this idyllic oasis features pristine, sugar-white sands and crystal-clear waters, four swimming pools, award-winning tennis facilities and a world-famous beach club. Championship golf is extremely close by, and during your stay, you’ll have access to unparalleled beachside, poolside, and lakeside dining.
Spend your week exploring the numerous coastal communities of 30A, and enjoy a week of relaxation and luxury at this Watercolor retreat!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3300 square feet
King, King, Queen, and 2x Twin
12 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport - ECP
45 minutes by car
Gorgeous nature views!
Available Services: Exclusive guest experiences, concierge services, grocery delivery, private chef, and more can be provided to you at an extra cost.
Activities of Interest
- Fusion Art Glass Gallery (25 minutes) - Supporting over 150 of the best American artists, this lovely glass shop offers delicate handmade jewelry and home decor.
- YOLO Board and Bike (20 minutes) - Rent a bike and explore 30A!
- Austin Magee's Surf School at Seaside (15 minutes) - Located directly on the beach, these expert surfers will teach you to hang ten with the best of them!
- Santa Rosa Charters LLC (20 minutes) - Cast out a line in the open ocean and enjoy your fresh catch later that night!
- Silver Sands Premium Outlets (35 minutes) - On a rainy day, head to the outlets for a bit of shopping!
Places of Interest
- Grayton Beach State Park (15 minutes) - Enjoy the sugar-white beaches and crystal clear waters of Grayton Beach.
- The Red Bar (15 minutes) - Tucked away inside an old general store, this casual hangout offers Southern fare, seafood, and live music.
- Seaside Farmer's Market (10 minutes) - Every Tuesday and Saturday, spend your afternoons perusing through local offerings from town.
- Grayton Beer Company (15 minutes) - A staple of 30A, Grayton Beer company offers up a brew that highlights the beachfront way of life.
- Trebeache (20 minutes) - This upscale, seafood destination offers a scrumptious menu of fresh catches!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo