Charlotte, North Carolina
The Lance Loft
The Lance Loft
This bright and charming one-bedroom flat features a large and spacious design that stretches over 2300 square feet. With floor to ceiling windows, this penthouse corner unit offers sweeping views of Uptown Charlotte, as well as the Old Lance Factory, one of the most unique and iconic buildings in the city!
Well-appointed with chic sort of rustic design, this penthouse was constructed exclusively for relaxation and entertaining. The entirety of the floor plan is encompassed on one level, with lofted ceilings and a well-designed layout that allow the flat to move easily from one room to the next. Sink into the oversized leather sofa as you enjoy a game on the flat screen television while a roaring fire burns in the brick fireplace.
The gleaming hardwood floors move seamlessly to the dining area and state of the art kitchen, equipped with everything you need to whip up a delicious meal. With so many incredible restaurants within walking distance, you may never take advantage of this spectacular space, but on a quiet night, there’s nothing better than buckling down in the kitchen and enjoying your delicious masterpiece at the wooden dining table.
Separated from the living room by a wall, the beautifully designed bedroom features its own fireplace and flat screen television, separate from the living room. You’ll love falling to sleep each night on the massive California king after a relaxing soak in the Jacuzzi-sized tub.
Nestled in the heart of South End, this lovely penthouse is within walking distance to plenty of new restaurants, entertainment venues, galleries, and more! Museums and historic sites abound in Charlotte, so history buffs of all sorts will never be at a loss. Charlotte offers plenty of upscale boutiques to peruse as well as hip breweries for when you need a break from strolling around. Sports lovers will have a blast at Panthers games, and golfers will love the proximity to amazing courses.
Spend a week in style at this superb uptown penthouse!
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 2300 square feet
2 guests maximum
Charlotte Douglas International Airport - CLT
15 minutes by car
Views of Uptown Charlotte!
Activities of Interest
- National Whitewater Center (20 minutes) - Choose between 24 different land and water activities at this 500 acre entertainment facility.
- Charlotte Rail Trail (8 minute walk) - This vibrant, public park winds around the city, giving you the opportunity to easily explore!
- Panthers Stadium (15 minute walk) - If you're in town during football season, there's nothing better than catching a Panther's game!
- Mint Museum Uptown (15 minute walk) - Part of Charlotte's exploding art scene, this museum plays host to a wide variety of American and European art.
- NASCAR Hall of Fame (15 minute walk) - Featuring interesting exhibits as well as a thrilling racing simulator, this museum is for more than just NASCAR enthusiasts!
Places of Interest
- South End - Explore Charlotte's historic South End, where retro meets contemporary!
- 7th Street Public Market (6 minutes) - For a taste of Charlotte, head to this indoor market and sample local produce, wine, and sweet and savory treats.
- Freedom Park (9 minutes) - Enjoy this refreshing, green escape from the city center.
- Resident Culture Brewing (10 minutes) - This menu is full of wild ferments, hoppy IPAs, and delicious classics.
- Dilworth Tasting Room (15 minute walk) - This delicious wine bar features a bright and open space with plenty of delicious eats to sample as well.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo