Exquisite Reunion Resort Home
Exquisite Reunion Resort Home
Offering 3,500 square feet of luxury accommodation, this exquisite home will make the perfect spot to spend your next family vacation. Located in the prestigious Reunion Resort, only half an hour from Orlando, the six-bedroom home features everything you could dream of for your week-long escape!
The home is furnished with neutral and blue décor throughout. The expansive great room includes a living room, kitchen and dining area. The living room offers ample seating in front of the television and flows directly into the fully equipped kitchen. There are two bar stools at the island, while the dining table seats up to eight guests.
This home has five beautifully decorated bedrooms with Queen size beds as well as a custom-built kids bedroom that will spark their imagination and truly take their breath away! The themed bedroom has a slide, a tunnel, and LED lights, creating endless fun for the kids.
The garage offers a theater and gaming experience that is unlike any other. At the end of your adventurous day, relax in the cave-like theatre or play a game of billiards.
Outside, the home features a private courtyard pool with a spillover spa and plenty of outdoor lounge space for sunbathing. An outdoor grill and dining table are available for when guests choose to enjoy their meals by the pool!
Enjoy a stay at this luxurious Florida family home!
All guest are required to sign a standard rental agreement within 3 days of booking to hold dates.
*** OPTIONAL HOUSE GUEST REGISTRATION:
The following Reunion Resort amenities require House Guest Registration. Guest must have pre-registered five days prior to arrival in order to have access to the following amenities listed below:
Private House Guest Pool
Three Golf Courses
To obtain a Guest Card you must register in advance as well as pay the applicable resort fees. All Reunion property owners with membership have a limited number of days they can appoint to house guests. Therefore, the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) available.
COLLECTION OF HOUSE GUEST CARDS:
Passes should be collected from the Membership Office located in the Grande, which is open Monday through Saturday from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. House guests arriving Saturday evening through Monday morning may pick up their House guest cards at the front desk in the Grande. Photograph identification will be required from one adult in the party to pick up the house guest cards. All House guest adults must show their house guest card and photo ID for access to the Reunion golf courses, tennis facility, and water park.
Private Residence with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3500 square feet, 326 square meters
Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
Orlando International Airport (MCO)
45 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
OPTIONAL Guest Registration Fees, Rules & Procedure:
The cost of registration is $25 per 8 guests for a one day pass. Additional guests will incur a $6 registration fee per person on top of the initial $25 fee. Additional days, if available can be purchased, each additional day will require the same registration process, fees, and rules.
Once you have paid for your house guest registration and chosen your date(s) you and your guests will be able to use the Private House Guest Pool (Water Park) for your chosen day(s) for an additional entry fee of $18 per adult, and $12 per child. This amount is due and payable at the entrance of the Private House Guest Pool (Water Park). This facility is open 7 days a week from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM (weather permitting).
The Resort rules require all Guests to register the desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival date. If the Guest does not give 5 business days notice registration may not be possible. If available, an additional late fee of $25 will apply.
Any changes to Guest names submitted after the five (5) business day deadline will incur a change fee of $10 per individual change. This amount is due to the Resort. Please note all registration fees above will have additional tax.
To play Tennis there is a $20 court fee, once you have the House Guest Registration in place, please call the Resort's Tennis Pro Shop at (407) 662-1630 to reserve a court.
To play Golf there are additional green fees of $125 during low season (Jun to Dec) and $185 during peak season (Jan to May), as these can be subject to change please call the resort's Golf Pro Shop at (407) 396-3199 for current rates. Golf tee times can be reserved up to two weeks in advance.
Confirmation of your request will be sent via email. Unfortunately, these are the Resort's rules (not ours) and we have no influence on the membership policy or fees.
Activities of Interest
- Reunion Resort Golf Course - Golf at Reunion is unlike anywhere else in the world. In fact, it’s the only place where you'll find Signature Design courses by three of golf’s greatest legends: Jack Nicklaus, Tom Watson and Arnold Palmer.
- Disney Springs - This is your one-stop shop for all things Disney! Explore the magical and signature shops, as well as the high-end, luxury shops!
- Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course - Take the kids out for a round on a fantastic, Disney-themed miniature golf course!
- Orlando Balloon Rides - Take off on a three to four hour fun-filled balloon adventure, soaring over the sights and attractions of Orlando.
- Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park - Visit Orlando's newest attraction, a 15-acre outdoor adventure park with more thrilling and exhilarating activities than you could imagine!
Places of Interest
- Walt Disney World - Explore the most magical place on Earth!
- Universal Studios - If you're a movie buff who's looking for some adventure, Universal Studios is the place to be!
- Epcot - Eat your way around the world at this amazing and international-themed Disney park!
- Disney's Boardwalk - Visit this magical village on the water, with numerous shops, restaurants and nightlife for you to explore!
- Forte - This delicious, refined Italian restaurant is located right inside the resort, with authentic fare and an extensive wine list.
Reunion 7550 Excitment Dr
This home is specially furnished for kids and ours loved the spectacular bedroom they had, but the rest of us had issues with the small kitchen and constraints with the AC unit and pool controls, which were preset to 75° and 104°. Also, the concierge team was absent and the place was not cleaned properly (BBQ, windows, floors). The Palmer course is very nice and the surroundings within Reunion Resort are pleasing. ”