The Penthouse at Windswept
Kiawah Island, South Carolina
The Penthouse at Windswept
This special property it the perfect place to spend your time on Kiawah Island, offering unmatched ocean views with exceptional accommodations. Occupying the top two floors of Windswept, the Penthouse offers 1,750 square feet and three bedrooms.
The Penthouse’s décor concentrates on comfort, allowing guests to feel right at home during their stay. From designer furniture and custom touches to original oil paintings, this light and spacious beach-inspired residence is the ideal beachfront retreat!
A chic color palette and hardwood floors are used throughout. With floor to ceiling windows, the living room floods with sunshine and is a great spot for guests to gather together after a day at the beach. Relax with a good book on the balcony, just off of the living room. This spot offers 180-degree ocean views and refreshing sea breezes, the perfect place to unwind.
The guest room is located on the main floor and offers two Twin size beds. Adjacent to the bedroom is a bathroom with a shower/tub combination and a double vanity to be shared with the living room. Upstairs, there are two master bedrooms with King size beds and private bathrooms. Each of the villa’s three bedrooms is cozy and beautifully decorated.
The Penthouse is conveniently just steps from the Atlantic Ocean and within a short walking distance to the Night Heron Park and endless shopping and restaurant attractions. If you find yourself needing a break from the beach, historic Charleston is just a 30-minute drive away.
Enjoy the picturesque and gently sloping beach just steps from your door when staying at the Penthouse during your next Kiawah Island getaway!
Condo with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1750 square feet
King, King, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Charleston International Airport (CHS)
45 minutes by car
Direct Oceanfront Views
Activities of Interest
- Captain Jack's Sailing and Dolphin Watching Adventures - Offers chartered sailing trips, including nature tours, sunset sails, fishing adventures, and sailing lessons
- Roy Barth Tennis Center - Features nine Har-Tru clay courts (one lighted), three hard courts (one lighted), and a zoned practice court with ball machine and an automated retrieval system
- West Beach Tennis Club - Features ten Har-Tru clay courts and two lighted hard courts
- Sonny Boy Charters - Operating out of Bohicket Marina, Sonny Boy Charters provides unforgettable nearshore and inshore fishing charters, dolphin watching tours, or sunset cruises
- Tidal Trails - Join us on an exclusive guided tour of the beautiful secluded Kiawah Island. Tidal Trails offers exclusive guided nature tours.
Places of Interest
- Downtown Charleston - Make a day trip to this historic, sea-side town
- Fort Sumter - Take a tour of the sea fort in Charleston, South Carolina, notable for two battles of the American Civil War
- Beachwalker County Park - Secluded, quiet, and very nice beach
- Bohickett Marina - Marina and Waterfront Market with wet and dry storage slips for lease, between Kiawah and Seabrook Islands.
- Turtle Point and The Ocean Course - Two of many golf courses nearby
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet