Redwood Napa Dream
Redwood Napa Dream
***Please note that the property is not appropriate for children 8 and under.***
This custom-built home offers a modern retreat into the sweeping beauty of wine country. Just completed in spring of 2018 and featuring a design that draws from contemporary inspiration, this retreat consists of 3500 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space to create a natural escape filled with serenity and a refined elegance. Your luxurious, three-bedroom wine country retreat with a detached guest house also provides access to 20 private acres of Redwood forest and a creek that runs year-round.
As you walk through the main living spaces, your feet are met with concrete heated floors throughout, just one of the many inspired combinations of earthy elements and technological updates found throughout this sensational home. The furniture in the living room is equal parts sleek and classic, with comfortable sofas and chairs surrounding a wood-burning fireplace, creating the perfect gathering spot after dinner. Unique touches such as mid-century light fixtures and high-end art pieces from Ireland fill the space, adding an air of sophistication to the home.
The custom-built kitchen is entirely constructed from bamboo, with smooth and polished surfaces and cabinetry available for your use. The master chef of the group will love making use of the gourmet appliances and the fully-stocked drawers and cabinets, sure to make cooking a breeze! Each room easily blends into the next and is spacious and open, creating an ideal space for entertaining guests. Turn on the Sonos speakers (you’ll find some in each room), and let music radiate through the home as you prepare for a delicious home-cooked meal.
This property consists of the main house, a detached guest room, and a tent for the glampers. In the main house there three lovely, well-appointed bedrooms, two full bathrooms, one-half bath, and one outdoor shower. The master can be found upstairs, offering a king-sized bed, en-suite bathroom, and a spacious, private balcony with a spiral staircase that leads down to the main patio. The first guest room on the main floor also offers a king-sized bed and opens up directly to the patio facing gorgeous views of the creek. The third guest bedroom features queen-sized bunk beds and also opens up to the same stunning creek views on the patio. Each room offers a custom bamboo bed, nest thermostat, and automatic blinds.
This home also features a detached guest room should you require extra sleeping space. The guest room offers a cozy living space all its own with a king-sized bed, a plush leather couch, kitchenette with barstools, and a private bathroom with a shower. This charming guest suite is perfect for couples who want a bit of alone time! For the adventurous, there is an outdoor tent with a queen bed, nightstands, rug, and lighting.
Outside you’ll find a modern oasis, complete with a small refreshing in-ground pool and spa and an expansive flagstone patio. Settle into one of the comfortable teak lounge chairs and enjoy the feel of the sunshine after a long day spent exploring the world-class wineries of Napa. Lush, vegetable gardens surround the area, creating a tranquil paradise for a bit of relaxation as you enjoy the cool waters of the pool or the warmth of the flames radiating from the outdoor fire pit. For a casual meal, fire up the gas barbecue and let the grill master get to work as others shoot around at the outdoor basketball hoop or challenge a game of ping pong.
Napa offers the epitome of incredible countryside views and numerous world-class wineries to explore. Your gorgeous wine country retreat is just a few minutes down the road from the incredible Hess Collection Winery, featuring an art gallery for you to peruse as you sip on delicious glasses of wine. For a comprehensive tour of the valley, climb aboard the Napa Valley Wine Train! In addition to first-rate wineries, Napa offers quite the culinary experience, with plenty of five-star restaurants to sample, as well as lovely markets like Spice Islands Market at the Culinary Institute of America. Thrill seekers will love the ample opportunities for hikes and other exciting activities, such as balloon rides over the sweeping Napa Valley. With so much to do and explore, you’ll never want to leave!
Retreat into wine country with this unique and stunning home as your personal oasis!
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3500 square feet, 326 square meters
King, King, Queen, and King
8 guests maximum
Oakland International Airport (OAK), Charles M. Schulz - Sonoma County Airport (STS)
1 hour and 25 minutes by car (OAK), 1 hour and 20 minutes (STS)
Views of Redwood Forest and a year-round creek!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Extra housecleaning services available upon request.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Napa Valley Wine Train (30 minutes) - Enjoy Napa's most unique restaurant, featuring gourmet dining, exclusive winery tours, and special events.
- Napa Valley Museum (30 minutes) - This heritage museum features regional art, science, and history exhibitions.
- Napa Valley Film Festival (25 minutes) - Head into town for a celebration of film, food, and wine!
- Uptown Theater Napa (25 minutes) - Visit downtown Napa's premier destination for live, headline entertainment, featuring the finest acts in music and comedy.
- Napa Valley Balloons Inc. (25 minutes) - Soar high above the gorgeous vineyards and spectacular scenery of Napa Valley!
Places of Interest
- V Marketplace (30 minutes) - With an eclectic mix of shops, galleries, and restaurants, this marketplace is the perfect spot for a casual afternoon.
- Spice Islands Marketplace (45 minutes) - Visit the Culinary Institute of America for a look at this fun and multifaceted shopping and educational experience.
- The Hess Collection Winery (8 minutes) - While there are plenty of world-class wineries to visit, this beautiful gem also features a one-of-a-kind art collection and is just minutes down the road.
- Skyline Wilderness Park (30 minutes) - For a short, easy hike amidst the beauty of Napa Valley, there's no better spot than Skyline!
- Cadet Wine and Beer Bar (25 minutes) - With an extensive wine and beer list ranging from adventurous to the classics, this casual eatery offers delicious plates and a cool ambiance.
Great Week in Napa!
Beautiful house with great amenities. We had a wonderful time staying at this home. The only comment I would add is that the house is very far up on Redwood Road, and you lose cell service at least 15 minutes away from the house. Just something to be aware of when using maps or having drivers pick you up. Otherwise a great stay.”
A wonderful time was enjoyed by all!
This home was a delightful place to spend a week enjoying time together and venturing out to see the sights and taste the wines of Napa. The home sits far enough out of Napa that you feel like you are on a forest retreat. But it's near enough to get to Napa and the surrounding areas for dining and exploring. We had a group of 7 and there was more than enough space for us all. The kitchen was fully stocked with all the equipment we needed to cook some meals in, when we weren't venturing down the hill to town. ”