Ixtapa de Azueta, Mexico
Escape to Ixtapa and enjoy this 5,100 square foot, five bedroom apartment. Offering mesmerizing ocean views from numerous terraces, with palapas, this indoor/outdoor home is a dream getaway!
With two floors and ample space for guests to spread out and find privacy during their stay, the apartment can accommodate up to ten guests. The unit is on the ground floor with convenient access to the nearby amenities.
Breath in the clean air while gathering on the terraces or relaxing in the hammock. There are plenty of lounge chairs as well as outdoor dining sets facing out towards the ocean.
Take the stairs directly from the apartment down to the pool area where guests can mingle with other guests or enjoy their privacy with secluded palapas around the large infinity pool. Guests also have access to the pool’s bar and restaurant.
With five bedrooms, there are two main master suites with King size beds and private terraces. The three guest bedrooms feature a King size bed, a bunk room and a room with two Twin beds.
The apartment is just an eight-minute walk by the seaside to a secluded beach. Guests have access to two bicycles, two sets of golf clubs and valet parking. There is a community gym, two paddle tennis courts and the grounds are guarded by security 24 hours.
Enjoy a week at this luxurious Mexico oceanside retreat!
Condo with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 6 baths, 5100 square feet
King, King, King, Bunk, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Zihuatanejo Airport (ZIH)
20 min by car or taxi
waves crushing rocks underneath , breathtaking sunsets, near walking beautiful acces to beach, very spacious, direct access to infinity pool 200 ft long, valet parking, gym . padde tennis.
Optional daily maid service and chef; requires an additional fee
Activities of Interest
- Las Gatas Kayaking and Snorkeling Tour - Kayak and snorkel in Zihuatanejo Bay!
- Campo de Golf Ixtapa - Ranked as one of Mexico's finest, this 18-hole course was designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr.
- Adventure Park (Parque Aventura) - Fun and exciting, zip-lining experience!
- Swim with Dolphins - Delfiniti is a well-established company that offers hour-long dolphin swims.
- Sports Fishing - Don't be surprised if you prize a nice marlin!
- Marina Ixtapa Golf Club - This course has shown to be a challenging course with large sand traps and moguls. Golfers can enjoy watching some mega yachts right along side the marina.
Places of Interest
- Playa el Palmar - This former coconut and mango plantation is now the best beach in Ixtapa.
- Ciclopista de Ixtapa - A beautifully landscaped and safe path that runs around the island. Great for biking or distance running.
- Discover the archaeological ruins of Xihuacan, a recently excavated ceremonial center.
- marina ixtapa.
- cocodrilario reserve and exotic bird and iguanas protected area, in front is isla grande.
- golf by fonatur 5 min away by car
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo