Luxury Dublin City Home
Luxury Dublin City Home
Visit this beautiful home located just a short drive from Dublin’s downtown tourist attractions! The traditional 3,200 square foot brick home is transformed with modern elegance and offers three bedrooms, accommodating up to six guests.
The home features a formal living room, a more comfortable sitting room, and a television room, leaving ample space for guests to spread out and find privacy during their stay. Each room will appeal to guests for different occasions, however, the décor consists of sleek neutrals with pops of color throughout.
The spacious kitchen has four bar stools at the island, while the dining room has room for six guests. The large kitchen island allows for many guests to help prepare meals during their stay. With floor to ceiling windows throughout the main floor, natural light floods the rooms making them bright and inviting.
There are three bedrooms and three bathrooms in the home. Two of the bedrooms offer King size beds, while the third offers a Twin.
Outside, enjoy the beautiful lawn and outdoor sitting area in the garden. This makes for the perfect spot to start your day with a cup of coffee or wind down with a glass of wine after a day exploring the city. The sliding glass doors in the dining room give guests convenient access to enjoy their meals in the garden.
Enjoy a traditional, yet luxurious, home with your friends and family during your trip to explore Dublin's exciting attractions!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3200 square feet, 298 square meters
King, King, and Twin
6 guests maximum
Dublin Airport (DUB)
35 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Kilmainham Gaol - An eerie, yet intriguing visit, as it was a prison which operated from 1796-1924. Many of Ireland’s most “rebellious” criminals were incarcerated here
- Christ Church Cathedral - Founded circa 1030, this is the oldest structure in Dublin and one of the city’s two impressive medieval Cathedrals
- National Leprechaun Museum - The only museum in the world dedicated to the mythical figures!
- St. Stephen’s Green - A beautiful place for a stroll when the weather is nice
- Temple Bar Food Market - Every Saturday it's open to foodies looking for local delicacies
Places of Interest
- The Guinness Storehouse - Located in St. James's Gate Brewery, this is Ireland's number 1 tourist attraction!
- Dublin Castle - This castle has served as a defensive fortification, a royal residence, a military garrison, and now the location of the European Presidential election
- Phoenix Park - One of the largest urban parks in Europe and a great place to spot the wild Fallow Deer that have been roaming the grounds since the 17th century
- The Church Bar & Restaurant - located in the former St. Mary’s Church built during the 18th century
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral - The largest church in Ireland and one of the most emblematic structures in Dublin
Great neighborhood not too far from Dublin City Center
This Dublin home is located in an excellent neighborhood just a short cab ride from the City Center. There is an great walking path within 100 meters of the front door that will lead you thought a tree covered stroll along a beautiful creek. Follow this path for 15 minutes and you will be able to take the light rail to downtown Dublin (Steven's Green, Grafton Street, etc. The house has an open floor plan with several quite places to visit or relax. The backyard has seating so you can start your day and enjoy a cup a coffee. Owner is responsive and accommodating.”