Sonoma Moon Manor
Sonoma Moon Manor
Enjoy a stay in this luxurious home located on a 4.2-acre estate, just half an hour from Napa, Sonoma, Healdsburg and Bodega Bay. The gorgeous 3,726 square foot, three-bedroom home includes a small vineyard and plenty of attractions!
The home opens up to a spacious great room with vaulted ceilings and a beautiful living space. Guests can gather at the sitting area in front of the fireplace and large television. This room opens up to the kitchen that features a breakfast nook seating four, and a dining room that seats eight.
The master suite is located on the main level and offers a King size bed and fireplace with private access to the backyard. The en-suite master bathroom has dual vanities, a jetted bath, and separate shower. There is also a flex room on the first floor that features a Queen size bed and fireplace for extra guests. This room has hallway access to the shared half bath.
On the second floor, there is a large balcony that looks over the great room as well as two formal bedrooms and a second-floor flex room. The first guest suite features a Queen bed and the second guest suite has two Queen beds, both rooms have en-suite baths. The second-floor flex room offers extra sleeping space with two Full beds and a half bath.
The private outdoor living area has a grill, dining area, hot tub, and pool. Spend your day sunbathing by the pool or lounging in the shaded cabana with plenty of seats. If you wish to enjoy your meals outside, take advantage of the dining table with seating for six. The property also features a small vineyard to explore and enjoy!
Across the patio, with a separate entrance, are the guest quarters. There is a Full-size bed, living space, small kitchen, and bath. This space also offers a game room with a television and billiards table and a wine room.
Sonoma Moon Manor is the perfect estate and home to visit for your next wine country getaway!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 8 baths, 3726 square feet, 347 square meters
King, Queen, and 2x Queen
8 guests maximum
Charles M. Schulz–Sonoma County Airport (STS) - 30 minutes by car
San Francisco International Airport (SFO) - 1 hour and 20 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Sonoma Valley Wine Trolley - The view from this open-air trolley is unmatched, and offers its passengers the opportunity to truly become immersed in wine country scenery.
- Safari West - One of the most unique attractions in Sonoma, this 400-acre wildlife sanctuary offers guided, open-air jeep tours.
- Sonoma Valley Bike Tours - Experience Sonoma's vineyards up close, cycling along country roads or off-roading through the vineyards.
- Up & Away Ballooning - This company offers daily hot air balloon flights over stunning scenes of wine country.
- Sonoma Golf Club - The Sonoma Golf Club is a genuine classic among courses, offering stunning views of wine country and challenging play.
Places of Interest
- Vineyards - You'll find multiple, amazing vineyards in the area, each offering local, delicious wines.
- Armstrong Redwoods State Natural Reserve - With over 800 acres of coastal redwood trees, this state reserve offers stunning scenery and hiking trails.
- Christopher Queen Galleries - Featuring an extensive collection of Early California and contemporary art, works from this gallery depict the gorgeous California landscape.
- Sonoma Coast State Beach - This gorgeous state park is perfect for fishing, strolling along the shore, and picnicking.
- The Girl and the Fig - Specializing in country food with a French flair, this restaurant features exceptional cheese plates, fig salad, and duck confit.
Sonoma County Dream
We stayed at Moon Manor in mid June. The weather was delightful and the entire County of Sonoma is amazing. This rural setting is well located to get to anywhere in Sonoma County in about an hour or less. We enjoyed the spacious 5 bedroom home with a hot tub and pool. The owners Michael and Lynn are kind and helpful for any needs which may arise. They live nearby and were attentive and responded to our requests rapidly. I would absolutely recommend their lovely place to anyone and we would return again one day. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Gated Community
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer