From the moment you awaken imagine the soft whisper of constant sea waves...
The eye-catching splash of the waves as they frolic on the sea rocks. Spacious rooms, vast ceilings, and the airiness of an open design create a sense of freedom. Perched directly on the sea coast BlissVilla provides spectacular views of St. Martin, St. Barts and the infinite horizon all within the unspoiled natural surroundings of Anguilla. Let the genuine warmth and charm of Anguillans forever touch you.
Spacious rooms, vast ceilings, and the airiness of an open design create a sense of freedom, whilst the soft whisper of constant sea waves will mesmerize and relax you.
Bliss Villa is one of the most recent additions to Anguilla’s luxury villas. Built on 0.75 acres of ocean front property in a unique, contemporary style, Bliss Villa provides serene views of the gorgeous clear blue Caribbean waters and of nearby Flat Island, St. Martin and St Bart's.
Bliss’s over 4000 square feet of living space including air-conditioned, ocean-front, king-sized and queen size bedroom suites with en-suite private bathroom, a fully equipped gourmet kitchen and dining room and spacious living room offer spectacular ocean views!
The house is surrounded on the ocean side by over 3000 square feet of extensive veranda with a fresh water infinity edge pool. Lounge chairs invite you to read, relax or nap while listening to the waves crashing only 75 feet away.
Bliss Villa’s east-end location places you approximately 12 minutes from Wallblake Airport and 22 minutes from Blowing Point Ferry. You are only a short drive away from any of Anguilla's more than 30 beaches and dozens of restaurants.
Maid service, three cable TVs with DVD/VCRs, high speed wifi cable internet access, VOIP phones for call back to the US or Canada and a local cell phone to use while on island all add to your comfort and enjoyment.
Private Residence with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 4000 square feet, 372 square meters
Queen, Queen, and King
4 guests maximum
Serene views of the gorgeous clear blue Caribbean waters and of nearby Flat Island, St. Martin and St Bart's.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Accessible by boat only, Little Bay is a secluded cove located just off the North Westerly shores of the Island and provides the perfect hideaway for a private pic-nic with friends and family.
- Anguilla has many fantastic beaches which offer all the usual water sporting activities. Meads Bay, Savanna Bay and Shoal Bay are to name but a few. However if you fancy travelling further afield, head to Prickly Pear Cay - a small island located 6 miles
- Anguilla's most spectacular display of culture is the Summer Festival. It begins on August Monday at 5 a.m. with J’Ouvert Mornin’, a daybreak jam through the streets to celebrate emancipation. Nearly a fortnight of dancing, competitions, fairs, costumes a
Places of Interest
- f you fancy sampling some quintessential Caribbean culture, swing by Wallblake House, the oldest and only surviving plantation house on the island. An exciting day trip to either St. Martin or St. Barts is also worthwhile, and only a 10 minute or 30 minut
- There are many types of cuisine to enjoy, although Italian features heavily. Great eateries include; Barrell Stay which offers typical Anguillan food in a stunning beachside setting, Blanchards which still offers some of the finest food on the Island and
- Island icon, Smitty is best known for pioneering the beach bar concept on Anguilla. He proudly operates Smitty’s Bar and Grill, which is located at Island Harbor.