The White House Of Reunion
The White House of Reunion
If you’re looking to experience a truly magical getaway in Orlando, there’s no better spot than this one-of-a-kind, ten-bedroom mansion in Reunion Resort! This 13000 square foot masterpiece boasts Reunion Resort’s largest infinity pool and sleek and elegant design that you’ll love! With great proximity to all of Orlando’s amazing theme parks and just as much entertainment to enjoy inside, prepare yourself for the vacation of a lifetime!
As you enter through the magnificent front doors of this property, prepare yourself to indulge in unimaginable luxury. Designed in a graceful, minimalist style, and boasting a grand open floor room, the almost exclusively black and white décor in this gorgeous home create a sleek and glossy ambiance. The den features plush, comfortable seating that surrounds a modern fireplace and massive flat screen television. Large glass windows line the walls from the den to the kitchen, creating a bright, open concept living space that’s perfect for entertaining.
The custom kitchen at the end of the great room is a cooking enthusiasts dream! This fully-equipped space is perfect for whipping up delicious homemade meals and offers more than enough room for multiple chefs to help out in the kitchen. Gleaming surfaces can be found on every countertop and high-end appliances are available for your use. When dinner is served, head to the massive dining table, offering seating enough for 20.
This lovely home offers ten bedrooms, offering plenty of space for a multi-family vacation. There are three grand master suites, three master suites, and four other suites for you to choose from. Each of the grand master and master suites features lavish king-sized beds, as do two of the regular suites, and the final two suites feature two sets of bunk beds and two full-sized beds respectively. Three of the stylishly designed bedrooms on the second floor open up to private balconies where you can enjoy incredible sunsets with your loved ones. Each room offers superb linens and bedding and comes with a pristine attached bath.
The perfect Disney getaway isn’t complete without the ultimate indoor entertainment set up. Centralized on the second floor is a huge, sports-themed game room, full of activities the entire family can enjoy. Serving as the heart of the home, this will be where you spend quality evenings together engaging in a bit of friendly competition after a long day at the parks. For something a little more casual, head to your own private home theater with a massive screen and seating for 12. The kids will love watching their evening movies while the adults enjoy a glass of wine in the great room.
From the main living area, slide open your patio doors and find yourself on a spacious lanai, where you’ll find plenty of plush seating and a gourmet outdoor kitchen, perfect for a casual poolside lunch. The pool terrace is amazing, featuring the largest infinity pool in all of Reunion. Enjoy days basking in the sun or refreshing yourself in the cool waters. After a day at the pool, gym enthusiasts will love the private sauna and steam room on the first floor along with the fully-equipped fitness center.
Between the breathtaking views, fabulous amenities, and the incredible opportunities for family fun, Reunion Resort is the perfect destination for your next Disney getaway! Just six miles from the famed theme park, you can enjoy all the excitement the likes of Disney and Universal have to offer and then return to the comfort of your opulent vacation home. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with a gated community and 24-hour security, and enjoy five-star amenities, such as eight community pools, delicious dining options, a state of the art fitness center, championship golf, and a resort boutique spa.
Discover the magic of Reunion Resort at this spectacular mansion home!
****HOUSE GUEST REGISTRATION:
The following Reunion Resort amenities require House Guest Registration. Guest must have pre-registered five days prior to arrival in order to have access to the following amenities listed below:
Private House Guest Pool
Three Golf Courses
To obtain a Guest Card you must register in advance as well as pay the applicable resort fees. All Reunion property owners with membership have a limited number of days they can appoint to house guests. Therefore, the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) available.
COLLECTION OF HOUSE GUEST CARDS:
Passes should be collected from the Membership Office located in the Grande, which is open Monday through Saturday from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. Houseguests arriving Saturday evening through Monday morning may pick up their House guest cards at the front desk in the Grande. Photograph identification will be required from one adult in the party to pick up the house guest cards. All House guest adults must show their House guest Card and photo ID for access to the Reunion golf courses, tennis facility, and water park.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
10 bedrooms, 11 baths, 13000 square feet
King, King, King, King, King, King, King, King, 2x Full, and Bunk
24 guests maximum
Orlando International Airport - MCO
30 minutes by car
Private preserve views!
Optional Hot Tub and Infinity Pool Heating Fee: $50 per day.
Activities of Interest
- Walt Disney World (15 minute drive) - Savor the magic of Walt Disney World and explore your way through countless of your favorite animated classics!
- Universal Studios (30 minute drive) - Be the star of your own movie, and experience one awe-inspiring adventure after another at Universal Studios!
- Reunion Resort Golf Course (6 minute drive) - This Arnold Palmer-designed course is one of the best in the nation, and sure to be a challenge for even the most experienced of golfers.
- Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park (7 minute drive) - Swing through the trees at this thrilling obstacle course, featuring zip lines, suspended bridges, and more!
- Spirit of the Swamp Airboat Rides (40 minute drive) - Climb aboard this luxurious airboat, gliding through a beautiful paradise of swamps, marshes, and more.
Places of Interest
- Kissimmee Lakefront Park (35 minute drive) - This grassy waterfront park offers lovely walking paths, a fishing pier, picnic areas, and a playground.
- The Disney Wilderness Preserve (35 minute drive) - Children and adults alike will be delighted by this amazing nature reserve.
- Old Town (15 minute drive) - Experience this retro amusement park and outdoor shopping mall, with plenty of fun for the whole family to enjoy.
- Downtown Disney (20 minute drive) - Uncover an eclectic array of shops, dining experiences, and fun at Downtown Disney!
- Eleven (6 minute drive) - After a delicious steak dinner, head out to Eleven's gorgeous rooftop patio for stunning views, and the best seats in the house for the Magic Kingdom's firework display.
Large Luxury home in high end resort close to Disney
Home was very large-the pictures dont even capture the scale. Lots to do for everyone including poker, elaborate game room, well equipped kitchen and cinema. The Whitehouse is equipped with first class amenities including high end appliances such as subzero fridge and numerous icemakers indoor and out. A few minor technical glitches were handled very quickly by responsive and professional property management very close by. Highly recommended property. Cant wait to return. Thanks again!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility