Deer Valley Arrowleaf Condo- Ski/In Ski/Out
Park City, Utah
Deer Valley Arrowleaf Condo - Ski/In Ski/Out
This mid-mountain, slope-side condo is located in the Arrowleaf community at Empire Pass in Upper Dear Valley. It features two bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms, and can comfortably accommodate up to six guests with a spacious 1,500 square feet of living space. It is located just steps from the Silver Buck Ski Run, which is just above the Silver Strike Express High-Speed Quad lift, making it a true ski-in, ski-out unit.
This home offers high-end custom furnishings with two en-suite bedrooms, each with LCD televisions, a comfortable living room, dining table for six and fully equipped gourmet kitchen with high-end appliances including a Wolf range and Sub-Zero refrigerator. The living room includes a leather pull-out sofa, cozy fireplace and additional seating. The patio balcony offers a good view of the ski run and surrounding mountain environment.
The Arrowleaf complex also offers guests three outdoor spas, two fire pits, and an outdoor grill area. You will also have access to a secure, heated underground parking garage for your vehicle. If you choose not to bring your own car, you can use the complimentary private Dial-a-Ride chauffeur service that will take you anywhere you want to go in the Park City area.
For your convenience, you also have your own ski locker, complete with boot dryers, in a heated locker room, right inside the Arrowleaf Lodge, which also includes a pool table, computers, fireplace and reading area. Enjoy the convenience of stepping right outside your door, putting on your skis and heading down to the lift.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1500 square feet, 140 square meters
King and Queen
6 guests maximum
Salt Lake International Airport (SLC)
35 minutes by car
Located in Deer Valley Ski Resort-Mountain with views of the slopes!
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing - Get some exercise while enjoying the serenity of the mountain whispers on options from groomed trails to rustic touring trails.
- Fly Fishing - Grab some waders and a pole and spend an afternoon or a full week tapping your line across some beautiful mountain waters.
- Mountain Biking - Take control of your wanderlust and spend your days climbing, cruising or just meandering throughout the 400+ miles of public trails.available in many of Park City's mountains.
- Snowmobiling - Grab a Ski-doo from Thousand Peaks Snowmobiling, one of the premier snowmobile adventure companies in the region, and enjoy hours of riding along 60,000 acres of private ranch space.
Places of Interest
- Guardsman Pass Scenic Road - Take an easy drive through the passway from Deer Valley to SLC and make sure you have time to stop! The scenic overview is definitely a don't miss!
- Utah Olympic Park - Winter sports park built specifically for the 2002 Winter Olympics. Check out the remaining village and all it has to offer.
- Deer Valley Resort - Right outside your front door! Explore the amazing resort and all the activities Deer Valley is known and loved for!
- Park City Mountain Resort - Another famous ski and summer lodge with much to do and keep you out until the sun goes down!
December 2020 stay
This is a great property in a very good location. Very easy in and out slope side and very well appointed and comfortable. Great property manager and owner were very responsive and accommodating. Thank you very much for allowing us to stay in such a great place. The fireplace is broken in the lobby, and one of the hot tubs was out of order, but there was still a functioning hot tub. It would be nice if the property would light the beautiful fire pit in the evening. Overall a fantastic stay! ”