Lake Echo Oasis
Lake Echo Oasis
Nestled amongst a lush, wooded landscape, this incredible 2500 square foot six-bedroom home provides a wonderful escape into a wild expanse of nature. This charming forest home rests in the lovely Ville de Prévost, serving as the gateway to the majesty of the Laurentians and all the beautiful scenery and outdoor activity they provide,
The interiors of the home perfectly blend contemporary decoration with a rustic and spacious build. Exposed wooden beams run across the ceilings, and an earthy stone fireplace can be found in the living room, perfect for keeping you warm on a cold winter’s night. The floor-to-ceiling window in the living room allows massive amounts of natural light to flow, filling the seating area with a comfortable glow as you enjoy lounging on the sofa and watching the large flat screen television.
The state of the art kitchen can be found just off the living area, featuring a high lofted ceiling to accentuate the spacious nature of the room. Filled with gourmet appliances, ample counter space, and a large breakfast bar, this space was built for culinary perfection. Outside, you’ll find a lovely alfresco dining area, perched next to a state of the art grill if you’re in the mood for a barbecue. After dinner, gather around the outdoor stone fireplace with a glass of wine and reminisce about the day.
Rustic, smooth hardwood floors run through each of the six bedrooms, contributing to the natural and soothing ambiance of the home. Four of the rooms features queen-sized beds, one has a full bed, and the last offers two twin-sized beds. Each features snug and comfortable bedding that’s sure to keep you warm during a cool night. Each bathroom is modern and updated with wonderful amenities, creating a pristine and well-equipped place to prepare for your day.
The home offers direct access to the lake, where you’ll find a serene dock with lounge chairs, perfect for basking in the sun. For a little adventure, climb aboard the kayak and do a little exploring. After a day on the lake, head back up to the house and sink into the rejuvenating waters of the hot tub as you gaze out on the sunset.
Prévost offers the perfect mixture of city and country living, providing access to plenty of natural wonders as well as the charming towns of Saint-Jerôme and Saint-Sauveur with plenty of shopping and dining options. Wander through the incredible hiking trails in the Laurentian Mountain Range, with its spread of mountain views, lakes, rivers, and more! Afterward, plan a great dinner at home or head to a five-star restaurant in town. Montreal is about two hours away and the slopes of Mont-Tremblant are just one hour away, perfect for day trips!
A natural getaway filled with serenity and peace awaits you at Lake Echo!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2500 square feet
Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Full, and 2x Twin
11 guests maximum
Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport - YUL
50 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Parachutisme Adrenaline (20 minutes) - Experience your first tandem skydive and discover sweeping views of the glorious landscape below.
- Club De Golf Jerome ( 20 minutes) - With lush greenery and foliage, this course presents a beautiful challenge for even the most experienced of golfers.
- Parc de la Coulee (10 minutes) - This gorgeous park is a well kept secret, and offers biking trails, hiking trails, and more!
Places of Interest
- Lake Echo (2 minutes) - Lake Echo is just a few minutes walk from your home, and offers a plethora of water sports to enjoy!
- Mont Saint-Sauveur Parc Aquatique (20 minutes) - This mountain based waterpark is a perfect activity for a day filled with family fun!
- Voga (10 minutes) - Serving up authentic Italian dishes, this lovely restaurant is a casual spot to relax and enjoy a spectacular meal.
- Montreal (2 hours) - Make a day out of visiting the cultural hub of Quebec.
- Mont Tremblant (1 hour) - Just an hour away, you'll find ski slopes beyond your wildest dreams in Mont-Tremblant!
- 40"+ TV
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet