The Aspen Mountain Residences - Luxury Studio
The Aspen Mountain Residences – Luxury Studio
Magnificent mountain views welcome you to this luxury one-bedroom studio residence. With 400 square feet, this lovely home features elegant decoration and the finest amenities and services that any ski property has to offer!
The interiors of this spacious studio feature elegant, mountain-lodge décor with rustic wood, stone, and marble details. After a long day on the slopes, drift off to sleep in the plush, queen-sized bed as you enjoy a late night movie on the massive flat screen television. The stone tile bathroom is spacious and pristine, with more than enough room to primp and preen to your heart’s content. A maid service is available twice daily to ensure your private getaway is spick and span!
During your stay, the staff and amenities at the the resort will ensure you never have to lift a finger. The staff is available to ensure you have everything you need. Enjoy access to a large pool and two relaxing hot tubs, as well as a state of the art fitness center. In high season enjoy a delicious, complimentary continental breakfast, and as the sun goes down gather around the fire pit and soak up some last minute warmth before turning in for the night.
Your luxury studio residence rests at the base of Aspen Mountain, and just one block from the main ski lift gondola. Besides that, you’ll be in the center of downtown Aspen, walking distance from plenty of upscale restaurants, shopping, and adventure outfitters. The concierge will be more than happy to assist you with making dining and activity arrangements, or helping with any special event planning you may require. Private transportation can be arranged to and from any of the major ski areas, such as Ajax, Snowmass, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk, and more!
Hit the slopes in Aspen and discover the height of luxury in Aspen!
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 400 square feet, 38 square meters
2 guests maximum
Aspen–Pitkin County Airport - ASE
10 minutes by car - Airport transfer can be arranged
Beautiful views of Aspen!
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Daily resort fee of $40/day- Internet / heated pool / hot tubs / gym / airport pickup and drop-off / continental breakfast in season / before & after ski snack amenities / use of on property ski shop for storage of skis, poles and boots
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Blazing Adventures Aspen (2 minute walk) - This is a fantastic whitewater rafting adventure for families and thrill seekers alike!
- Aspen Mountain Ski Resort (2 minute walk) -For some of the best slopes in the country, head to this world-class ski resort!
- Aspen Music Festival (10 minutes) - From June to August, enjoy classical music from all over the country.
- Aspen Golf Club (7 minutes) - Challenge yourself on this beautiful course set in the heart of the Rockies!
- Aspen Fly Fishing (2 minute walk) - Whether you're an expert angler or just a starting out, this fly fishing company will show you the ropes.
Places of Interest
- Wagner Park (2 minute walk) - Kids will love the endless opportunities for fun at this grassy, green park.
- Maroon Bells (20 minutes) - Be sure not to miss the most photographed peaks in all of Aspen!
- Independence Pass (35 minutes) - This incredible scenic route winds through unbelievable vistas!
- Wheeler Opera House (4 minute walk) - Enjoy a lively concert or show in this wonderful venue full of history and character.
- Meat & Cheese (6 minute walk) - With farm fresh cuisine, craft beers, and an eclectic wine list, this charming eatery has it all!
Loved the Location!
We enjoyed the room and the staff was wonderful! This is a great location. I would rate it with five stars except that there were issues with the toilet and refrigerator. The toilet doesn't flush easily - we had to have maintenance come once and we "fixed" it ourselves about twice a day by removing the lid and pulling up the valve manually - and the refrigerator didn't work resulting in spoiling our seafood leftovers. Staff was very responsive, bringing in a larger refrigerator which took up extra room in an already small space. But these are issues that should not occur during a season when there are so few guests staying at the resort.”