Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
Escape to Santa Rosa Beach and enjoy a stay in this 5,000 square foot, nine bedroom home just two blocks from the beach! The expansive three-story home has enough space to accommodate up to 22 guests.
The great room is sure to be the gathering spot for all family and friends to relax together. With two large sectionals placed in front of the television, everyone will have a spot to spread out and be comfortable.
The great room also includes the kitchen and dining room where there are two dining tables, seating sixteen. The wrap around kitchen allows for multiple guests to help prepare meals and has bar seating for three.
With nine bedrooms and nine and a half baths, there is plenty of space for guests! Seven of the bedrooms work as master suites featuring King size beds while the last two work great as children’s bedrooms with two sets of bunks in each along with ensuite lounge areas. Each bedroom offers a private bathroom, television and covered porch.
The home is conveniently located with the beach being just two blocks south and Seaside just one block west.
If you prefer to spend the day entertaining at home, the pool area will surpass all of your expectations! The large custom pool is surrounded by 11 chaise loungers, two outdoor dining areas, and a fire-pit for making s’mores on nice nights! There is also a fully equipped outdoor kitchen complete with a brand-new grill and fridge, finished with granite surface top, making preparing meals outside easy and convenient!
Enjoy your escape to the Florida coast while staying in this large and luxurious home!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
9 bedrooms, 9 baths, 5000 square feet
King, King, King, King, King, Bunk, King, King, and Bunk
22 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP) - 45 minutes by car
Northwest Florida Regional Airport (VPS) - 1 hour by car
Two blocks from the beach
Pool Heating $300/week
Activities of Interest
- Fusion Art Glass Gallery - Supporting over 150 of the best American artists, this lovely glass shop offers delicate handmade jewelry and home decor.
- YOLO Board and Bike - Rent a bike and explore 30A!
- Austin Magee's Surf School at Seaside - Located directly on the beach, these expert surfers will teach you to hang ten with the best of them!
- Santa Rosa Charters LLC - Cast out a line in the open ocean and enjoy your fresh catch later that night!
- Silver Sands Premium Outlets - On a rainy day, head to the outlets for a bit of shopping!
Places of Interest
- Grayton Beach State Park - Enjoy the sugar-white beaches and crystal clear waters of Grayton Beach.
- The Red Bar - Tucked away inside an old general store, this casual hangout offers Southern fare, seafood, and live music.
- Seaside Farmer's Market - Every Tuesday and Saturday, spend your afternoons perusing through local offerings from town.
- Grayton Beer Company - A staple of 30A, Grayton Beer company offers up a brew that highlights the beachfront way of life.
- Trebeache - This upscale, seafood destination offers a scrumptious menu of fresh catches!
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet