Somerset, United Kingdom
Green Close Farm
Green Close Farm
Nestled on 1800 square feet in a quiet hamlet of authentic English farms, this four-bedroom farmhouse exudes rustic elegance and quintessential Somerset charm. This spacious cottage offers the perfect English farming holiday, with stunning views at every turn, and the opportunity to experience the leisurely pace of countryside life!
While still maintaining its rustic, traditional build and décor, this lovely farm cottage boasts up to date technology and amenities that extend through the entirety of the home. You’ll find plenty of plush and comfortable seating in the living room, along with a soothing color palette and plenty of natural light. These elements help to create a wonderful space for snuggling up around a roaring fire as you enjoy the massive flat screen television, which offers the ability to connect to your Apple and Netflix accounts.
The gorgeous kitchen brings a sense of familiarity and comfort with its design, featuring a spacious layout, exposed wooden beams running across the ceiling, and earthy stone walls. Despite its rustic décor, you’ll have access to gourmet appliances and plenty of room to prepare delicious meals. An iPad in the kitchen controls Spotify, allowing you access to as many music choices as your heart desires as you create masterpieces in the kitchen. The music wafts through the house, extending to the beautiful dining room, complete with an antique fireplace, and out into the garden. The open concept of the home creates the perfect spot for entertaining.
Each of the four bedrooms features a cozy sensibility, making it easy to drift off to sleep each night surrounded by the soothing sounds of the countryside. Three of the bedrooms can be found on the top floor, consisting of a double bedroom with a king-sized bed and en-suite bathroom, and two large bedrooms with queen-sized beds. The fourth bedroom can be found on the ground floor, featuring a futon-sofa bed that can sleep one guest. The bed features polished, wood bedframes and premium linens and bedding.
If a peaceful holiday is what you’re looking for, there’s no better place than Green Close Farm. Surrounded by acres of farmland, spend your days taking serene walks through the neighboring fields or enjoy a day on the farm for a special rate. This gorgeous property also offers accommodation for horses, with two stables as well as an extra pony stable. You’ll love the lush gardens that surround the property, as well as the three-acre paddock, perfect for fishing! Just one hour away, you’ll find the incredible city of Bath, and the mysteries of Stonehenge and the beauty of the Jurassic Coast are just 45 minutes away. Make sure you take advantage of the delicious, charming eateries in the area, as well as sample some of Somerset’s famous cider at the Somerset Cider Brandy Company.
For a quiet and serene getaway, Green Close Farm is a perfect choice!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1800 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and Other
7 guests maximum
Bristol Airport - BRS, Heathrow - LHR
1 hour and 1 hour 45 mins by car respectively
Paddock and country farm views!
Activities of Interest
- Exmoor National Park (1 hour) - Exmoor is a gorgeous landscape of moorland, woodland, coast, and rivers.
- Hayes Motor Museum (10 minutes) - With over 400 cars and motorcycles, auto enthusiasts will love this museum!
- The Octagon Theatre (10 minute) - This modern theatre and visual arts gallery hosts a broad selection of plays, dance, and musicals.
- Somerset Cider Brandy Company (25 minutes) - Sample some of Somerset's award-winning cider.
Places of Interest
- Bath (1 hour) - Bath has been the English resort town of choice for years, known for its famous Roman baths.
- Jurassic Coast (45 minutes) - Stretching from East Devon to Dorset, this World Heritage site is filled with scenic views and astounding geological formations.
- Stonehenge (45 minutes) - Uncover the mysteries of this prehistoric monument!
- Tintinhull Garden (15 minutes) - These delightful gardens are perfect for a sunny afternoon stroll.
- Nuova Italia (6 minutes) - Dine on fantastic, high-quality pies at this local pizzeria.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo