With panoramic sea views of the Mediterranean, this spacious beachfront residence offers a quiet respite and an incredible place from which to explore the French Riviera. With the perfect blend of modern elegance and a vibrant, coastal atmosphere, this two-bedroom apartment sits on 1100 square feet of well-appointed living space that everyone will enjoy!
As you enter into your classic French getaway, you’ll be met by a pristine, minimalist style of décor. The floors and walls are outfitted entirely in white, providing a striking contrast between the dark wood finishes and black, plush sofas. Multiple pairs of glass doors open up from the living room to the exquisite outdoor terrace, creating an effortless blend of indoor and outdoor living.
The floor plan easily flows from the living room to the kitchen and dining area, creating a perfect space for entertaining guests and whipping up delicious meals for you and your guests. Gourmet appliances are available to ensure that each meal is cooked to perfection, and the gorgeous, sleek dining table is the perfect spot to settle in for dinner with a cool glass of wine. If the weather permits, head outside to the charming terrace and enjoy your meal alfresco as you gaze out over impossibly stunning views of Angels Bay.
This lovely seaside apartment offers two romantic bedrooms, each with a plush, queen-sized bed and premium, resort-style linens and bedding. Each night, the sound of the Mediterranean’s soft, lapping waves will lull you straight to sleep. Each of the bathrooms offers incredibly modern amenities and a sleek, clean space to primp and prepare each morning.
Your beachside paradise offers amazing proximity to the very best of Nice. Enjoy the perfect blend of the laidback beach lifestyle and glitz and glamour! You need only cross the street to find yourself on sandy beaches, starting out at the vast expanse of deep turquoise waters. Morning walks along the Promenade des Anglais will become a staple, and the old town, opera, flower markets, and more are within an easy walking distance. For wonderful shopping and nightlife, Monaco and Cannes are just 30 minutes away!
Experience the life of leisure on the French Riviera at this spectacular seaside residence!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1100 square feet
Queen and Queen
6 guests maximum
Nice Côte d'Azur International Airport - NCE
10 minutes by car
Panoramic views of Angels Bay!
Activities of Interest
- Musée Matisse (15 minutes) - Art lovers will adore this extensive and diverse collection of Matisse's works.
- Monastère Notre-Dame-de-Cimiez (15 minutes) - This historic monastery is surrounded by gorgeous gardens, and features a museum that showcases the lives monks from the 13th to 18th century.
- Musée d'Art Moderne et d'Art Contemporain (10 minutes) - Housed in a sleek and modern building, the intriguing art pieces that can be found here are a must-see!
- Musée Chagall (15 minutes) - Marc Chagall fans will love this incredible museum spanning his life and works.
Places of Interest
- Vieille Ville - Old Town (20 minutes) - With its maze of cobblestone streets, fishmongers, grocers, and more, Old Town is a picturesque place to spend the day!
- Promenade des Anglais - The most emblematic street is Nice is right outside your doorstep!
- Parc de la Colline du Château (20 minutes) - Visit this pleasant oasis, filled with lush greenery, shady trees, and rushing waterfalls.
- Jardin Albert I (10 minutes) - In the warmer months, this outdoor venue offers amazing concerts!
- La Roustide (15 minutes) - Situated in a quaint building with an inviting atmosphere, this delicious eatery offers a unique take on traditional French dishes.
Cote D’Azur Gem
Our stay in Nice was perfect! Reza was there to meet us at the scheduled time, and even had a Christmas tree decorated and lit! The views from the apartment were breathtaking, with amazing colors over the water at sunrise and sunset. This location is simple to find, and made for a great home base to explore Marseille, Cap Antibes, Monaco, Eze, and Cap Ferrat. All of which I highly recommend. Every meal we ate, and person we met was amazing! Our family fell in love with France! Thank you Marc and Reza!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo