Pilgrim Sea Home
Pilgrim Sea Home
Enjoy a stay at this traditional 2,500 square foot family hideaway! The classic cedar-shingled three-bedroom home is nestled on a secluded country road on the charming summer island of Nantucket.
The cozy living room features plenty of space for guests to gather together and unwind after exploring the steepled churches and restaurant lined streets in town. The original East Coast style remains in this renovated home, with wood beamed ceilings running through every room. Décor is kept very simple and traditional, with soft colors and comfortable furniture.
The expansive kitchen is located off of the living room and centered around a large window looking out to the backyard, flooding the space with natural light. With an open island, there is plenty of room for guests to prepare meals during their stay in this fully equipped kitchen.
The home offers three bedrooms; one with a King size bed and two guest rooms with Twin beds. All three quaint bedrooms colorful and inviting with plenty of natural light streaming through.
If you have children in your group, the private gated backyard is a dream! Let the kids play while you relax on the furnished and comfortable deck. In the beautiful summer months, enjoy dining in and utilizing the outdoor grill on the deck with plenty of seating.
The location of this home is ideal; secluded and private on a charming rural road but only a seven-minute walk to the beach and fifteen-minute walk to town. In season, the house cannot be seen from the road, surrounded by beautiful and mature landscaping.
Escape with family and friends to enjoy the traditional cobblestoned streets and charming town of Nantucket!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2500 square feet
King, 2x Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Nantucket Memorial Airport (ACK)
15 minutes by car
Country Road and Backyard Views
Pet security deposit if applicable
Activities of Interest
- Barrett's Tours - Take a ride in one of the air-conditioned coaches of Barrett's Tours., and relax in comfort as you are guided through Nantucket's past
- Nantucket Walkabout - Nantucket's only year-round, guided, natural history hiking tour!
- Miacomet Golf Club - The best public golf course in Nantucket, offering spectacular views and wonderfully challenging course.
- Captain Tom's Charters - Captain Tom caters to fishers of all experience levels, working with you to create memories that will last a lifetime!
- The Red Baron Adventure - Take a walk on the wild side, and go on a thrilling cockpit biplane ride over Nantucket.
Places of Interest
- Whaling Museum - The Whaling Museum features top-quality exhibits and galleries, as well as daily programs and tours that bring to life the history of this magical island.
- Cisco Brewers - Come out and enjoy this Nantucket haven, open everyday, year-round, and dog and kid friendly!
- Sankaty Head Lighthouse - Standing on a bluff 90 feet above sea level, this distinctive brick lighthouse is a staple of Nantucket.
- Madaket Beach - Located on the south side of Nantucket, this beach is known for its powerful surf and gorgeous vistas!
- Dune - Modern chic meets casual comfort to create the ultimate fine dining experience in the heart of Nantucket.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet