Chalet Petit Ours
Chalet Petit Ours
Boasting a stunning, quintessential ski-lodge feel, this six-bedroom chalet is the perfect destination for your next mountain getaway! This charming abode rests on 3300 square feet in a tranquil residential area close to the Savoleyres lift and some of the best ski slopes in the world.
When you enter your mountain paradise, you’ll be met with striking and contemporary alpine interiors, combining traditional wooden materials with modern features and facilities. The stylish living room spans two floors and features a large floor-to-ceiling window that allows for ample amounts of natural sunlight to flood the space. With oak floors, stunning silk wool rugs, and handcrafted furnishings, this is a fantastic space for unwinding in front of a roaring log fire after a day on the slopes. As the sun goes down, head out to the spacious balcony, featuring breathtaking views of the mountains.
Although this is the main living space, you’ll find another living room where the younger ones can relax. Like the main lounge, this space has satellite television and DVD player, and the kids can enjoy a bit of friendly competition with the Nintendo Wii and the Karaoke player. The ground floor hosts the working areas of the chalet with a large game room, laundry, a wine cellar, and a drying and linen room. A small stove and kitchen area is available to help whip up delicious meals!
No luxury mountain property would be complete without high-end spa facilities, and this marvelous chalet has both a steam room and Jacuzzi. After you finish up on the pistes you can look forward to sinking into the rejuvenating waters of the hot tub as you take in valley views, or warm yourself up in the steam room and soothe your aching muscles.
This spectacular chalet sleeps eleven guests in six, en-suite bedrooms. There are two master suites with lavish, king-sized beds, one of which has a private dressing room. One suite features a queen-sized bed, two suites have full-sized beds, and one has a twin-sized bed. Each room boasts the same gorgeous wooden designs and soothing, muted colors that help to create relaxing retreats for all. Each bed features crisp, clean linens and superb bedding.
The chalet is available on a catered or self-catered basis, working closely with Alpine Angels in Verbier to provide you with the level of service that you require. From a daily clean to a fully-catered service, Alpine Angels will take care of whatever your needs may be.
The Verbier Vallee Ski Area is truly one of the most spectacular ski destinations in the world, perfect for everyone from experts to beginners. Besides skiing, Verbier offers plenty of outdoor adventures to take advantage of, such as mountain biking, hiking, and even the exhilarating experience of a paragliding trip above the Alps. Nearby you’ll find plenty of delicious restaurants to enjoy, with many of them boasting stunning scenery to gaze out on as you dine.
This spectacular chalet is the perfect getaway for your next ski trip!
Single Family Home with 4 levels
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 3300 square feet
King, King, Queen, Full, Full, and Twin
11 guests maximum
Geneva Airport (GVA), Sion Airport (SIR)
2 hours by car (GVA), 1 hour by car (SIR)
Stunning 180-degree views of Combin Massif!
Any services provided by Alpine Angels: personal chef, driver, organization of ski passes, airport transfers, ski instruction, etc.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Element Ski School (6 minutes) - This hand-picked team of ski instructors will ensure you have a safe and exciting time on the mountain.
- Verbier Summits (8 minutes) - Paraglide over striking, breathtaking Swiss alpine scenery.
- Verbier Four Vallees Ski Area (7 minutes) - Take advantage of your close proximity to one of the best skiing areas in the world!
- Fresh Tracks (6 minutes) - For snowboarders who want to go a little further into the backcountry, this amazing company takes you to the steepest, fastest slopes!
- Verbier Bike Park (8 minutes) - Experts and beginners alike can challenge their skills at this amazing bike park!
Places of Interest
- Mont Fort (30 minutes) - On a sunny day, there's no better place than Mont Fort to take in stunning views of the Alps.
- Chamonix-Mont-Blanc (1.5 hours) - For world-renowned skiing, take a day trip to this French resort town!
- Maison de la Foret (40 minutes) - The House of the Forest is haven for wildlife from around the region.
- Restaurant La Grange (7 minutes) - This charming and authentic restaurant offers delicious meals for you to try!
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo