Napa Dream Retreat Guest House
Napa Dream Retreat Guest House
Atop three acres of rolling lush grapes, a large vegetable garden and majestic fruit trees sits this unbelievably stunning 4,000 square foot four-bedroom Napa Valley retreat. This property encompasses everything you could ever want out of a luxury Napa Valley residence. Featuring a unique modern rustic farm-house feel in both the main house and guest house, you'll be met with sweeping 360-degree views of Napa Valley as far as the eye can see!
Inside the main house, an open concept floor plan combines the kitchen, dining space and living area. Upon entry, walk directly into the incredibly large gourmet kitchen, featuring wooden furnishings, stainless steel appliances and a separate prepping island with bar stools. The dining room faces a row of large windows with views overlooking a sea of grape vines, and hidden in the main wall is a lovely fireplace, providing extra comfort on a cool fall or winter night.
The living space is masterfully detailed with vaulted ceilings, a wood-burning fireplace, a flat screen TV, ample couch seating and numerous large windows, bringing in plenty of natural light. Large sliding barn doors separate the living room from an outdoor patio, featuring a grey stone dining table and wicker seating. The gorgeous dark wooden flooring and recessed lighting fixtures throughout this Northern California haven are the final touches bringing this property’s luxurious feel to life.
Upstairs is the master suite with a king-sized bed, private fireplace, vaulted ceilings, and a large sliding glass door, opening to a private balcony and sweeping views of the valley. Imagine enjoying a glass, or several, of the best California wines while looking out onto the natural beauty of the Napa Valley, or enjoying a cup of coffee in the morning as you watch the hot air balloons soar across the vineyards!
The master suite also boasts a large bathroom with a soaking tub, heated bathroom floors, large walk-in shower with a rain head, double sink vanity and a private balcony. The downstairs master also has a king bed, vaulted ceilings, sliding glass doors opening to a private deck, large bathroom with heated floors and dual sink vanity.
An additional guest house situated just steps from the main house offers the same sweeping vineyard views from a gorgeously designed living room area with a kitchen and large deck. The guest house features two master suites with two more king beds and bathrooms with heated flooring. No matter where you roam on this property, you will not be disappointed with the experience.
Additional amenities of the home include an outdoor kitchen with barbecue, pizza oven, full Bocce court, a ten-person in-ground hot tub, a large vegetable garden, fruit trees, chicken coop, and elegant mudroom. Even with everything you could ever dream of right at your own personal paradise, you'll love venturing out and exploring the rest of Napa Valley!
This home is something only pictured in dreams, so book now and have your dreams come true!
Private Residence with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1 square feet, 1 square meters
King and King
4 guests maximum
San Fransisco International Airport (SFO),Oakland airport (OAK), Sacramento (SMF)
90 minutes by car from SFO, 60 minutes from OAK and SMF
Sweeping 360-degree vineyard views of Napa Valley!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Midweek cleaning available at an extra charge.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Balloons Above the Valley (15 minutes) - Soar over vineyards and mountains, enjoy beautiful scenery and gain memories to last a lifetime.
- Napa Valley Bike Tours and Rentals (15 minutes) - Explore the gorgeous vistas of Napa Valley by bike!
- Hiking - Explore the gorgeous scenery in Skyline, Bothe, Westwood or Alston Parks!
- Napa Valley Wine Train (10 minutes) - Climb aboard and explore the gorgeous scenery of Napa from the comfort of this lovely train.
- Live Music - Enjoy the incredible talent at the likes of the Blue Note, Uptown Theatre or Silos!
Places of Interest
- Oxbow Public Market (10 minutes) - This sprawling marketplace features a riverside deck, food vendors, and more!
- Verve Napa Valley (10 minutes) - The Ultimate Curated Wine Country Tours & Events
- Celadon Restaurant (10 minutes) - the Ultimate in healthy Global Comfort Food
- Over 450 Wineries - This owner will be happy to provide a list of her favorites!
- Oenotri (10 minutes) - This restaurant serves up rustic Southern-Italian fare in an industrial chic setting.