Bodega Bay, California
Bobolink West - Bodega Harbour Home
Bobolink West – Bodega Harbour Home
Enjoy a stay in this 2,800 square foot contemporary residence in Bodega Bay with panoramic views of the ocean! Perched on a hill next to the 8th tee of the award winning Links at Bodega Harbour golf course and surrounded by lush landscaping, this newly renovated home offers three plus bedrooms just a short walk to the beach.
Upon entering the home, the first floor features a spacious Queen size bedroom, bathroom, an extra sleeping quarter/family room with outdoor access, and fitness area. The second floor has two more spacious Queen size bedrooms and bathrooms. All bedrooms offer outdoor access.
The third floor is the entertaining and living area. With a sweeping open floor plan, the home features chic and minimalistic décor, while maintaining a comfortable and inviting space. Ample seating can be found in front of the television and fireplace, creating an ideal gathering spot for guests. The floor to ceiling windows allow natural light to flood through while offering beautiful views of the ocean in the distance.
Separated by the fireplace and game table is the dining room and kitchen. The kitchen is fully equipped and ready for guests to prepare meals during their stay. With plenty of counter space, there is room for multiple chefs in the kitchen! There is seating for six at the dining table and three at the kitchen island.
The outdoor deck can be accessed from both of the bedrooms and the patio.
With an outdoor grill, dining table and hot tub, guests love to enjoy meals and cocktails while relaxing on the balcony!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2800 square feet
Queen, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Oakland or San Francisco International Airports (OAK or SFO)
1 hour and 45 minutes by car
Bay Views + Golf Course Views
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Gourmet au Bay - The only waterside wine bar and bottle shop on the Sonoma Coast. Relax on the waterfront deck to sip a flight!
- Chanslor Stables - Offering guided trail rides along the Sonoma Coast, or atop the canyon hills
- Bodega Bay Kayak - Get an up-close glimpse of area wildlife from the seat of a kayak
Places of Interest
- Wine Country - Freeman, Iron Horse + Emeritus are many others are nearby
- The Links at Bodega Harbour - play a around of golf where you can see the ocean from every hole
- Bodega Head -s a 1.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Bodega Bay, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility