Fort Washington, Maryland
Swan Harbour Dream
Swan Harbour Dream
Enjoy an elegant getaway at this mid-century waterfront refuge on the Potomac. Featuring four bedrooms and 3000 square feet, this contemporary home boasts a sense of modernity in an otherwise classic, serene setting.
The minimalist design of this lovely home features black and white furnishings, sleek, hardwood floors, and is filled with an eclectic collection of art pieces and décor. The main living room is surrounded by massive windows, allowing for plenty of natural light to easily flow into the space and providing direct access to the spacious deck and outdoor entertaining area. Spend leisurely afternoons lounging on the sleek, indoor furniture around the fireplace, or bask in the sun on one of the plush sun loungers outside.
The pristine and spacious kitchen features sleek, polished countertops and gourmet appliances, sure to help you in your quest to achieve culinary perfection! When dinner is prepared, enjoy your delicious creation at the dark, wooden dining table, surrounded by plenty of large windows so you can gaze out on sweeping views of the river as you eat. There’s also a charming, al fresco dining set up, allowing you to feel the warmth of the sun on your skin as you dine. After dinner, sink down into the rejuvenating waters of the outdoor Jacuzzi as you soak in the sunset.
Each of the four bedrooms is outfitted with plush and supple bedding, ensuring you enjoy a restful night’s sleep. The master bedroom features a king-sized bed and is decorated in soothing hues of grays, reds, and blues. This space occupies the entirety of the ground floor, ensuring full privacy and direct access to the gorgeous garden. The second bedroom has a queen-sized bed and is equally beautifully decorated. The final two bedrooms each have full-sized beds.
The extensive grounds of this stunning property feature direct access to the waters of the Potomac, ensuring that you and your guests enjoy a plethora of water sports during your stay. Fort Washington has its own unique history to uncover and plenty of tour companies available to take you on trips around the Potomac. National Harbor is nearby, featuring plenty of waterfront restaurants and shops to explore. The city of Alexandria is nearby with its charming Old Town and historic presence, and a day trip to DC is a must on your getaway!
Enjoy a restful getaway on the shimmering waters of the Potomac!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3000 square feet
King, Queen, Full, and Full
6 guests maximum
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport - DCA
30 minutes by car
Views of the Potomac River!
Activities of Interest
- Mount Vernon Trail (25 minutes) - This scenic trail is excellent for biking and hiking!
- George Washington's Mount Vernon (30 minutes) - Uncover fascinating facts about America's first family on a tour of Mount Vernon.
- KB Tours (15 minutes) - If you're looking for a day trip to DC, this tour company will provide you with an informative and entertaining time!
- Torpedo Factory Art Center (25 minutes) - Located in Old Town Alexandria, this factory is home to over 150 working artists and seven distinct galleries.
- Atlantic Kayak (10 minutes) - This amazing tour company provides environmental education by taking you through gorgeous scenery on the water.
Places of Interest
- National Harbor (20 minutes) - This waterfront area features a ton of delicious restaurants and charming shops to peruse.
- Fort Washington Park (8 minutes) - Take a ranger-led tour and explore this historic fort!
- Alexandria Old Town (25 minutes) - Visit this charming seaport for a day of exploring cafes, shops, and more!
- Crab Cake Cafe (20 minutes) - This casual counter joint is well-known for its range of delicious, signature crab cakes.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo