Big Bear, California
Big Views in Big Bear Lake
Big Views in Big Bear Lake
Residing on 1000 square feet under lush oaks and pines in upper Moonridge, this rustic log cabin features two bedrooms and presents a perfectly peaceful retreat into the stunning nature of Big Bear. With striking views of the thick forest and the majestic peak of Gold Mountain, settle into your very own mountain paradise!
This lovely home boasts all the authenticity of a true log cabin experience while offering upgraded, high-tech amenities that afford you all the comforts of home. Log siding characterizes the entirety of the home, perfectly matching other earthy elements, such as the hardwood floors and the natural stone fireplace and rustic, designer mantle found in the living room. Plenty of comfortable seating surrounds the fireplace and large television, creating an idyllic setting for a quiet and casual movie night.
The kitchen and dining area is as modern and functional as it is beautifully decorated, inviting you in with stunning décor and bright, open spaces filled with natural light. With glossy granite countertops, wonderful appliances, and a charming, wooden family dining table. If you’re interested in dining under the stars, the deck features a lovely alfresco dining table and a state of the art grill, perfect for a summer barbecue!
The mountain-inspired décor of this pleasant log cabin continues into each of the two bedrooms. The master features a huge, king-sized bed and the other has a queen-sized bed and a bunk. The cabin style of the home adds an extra layer of coziness to each bedroom, creating the perfect spot to drift off to sleep after a day of hiking or swimming in the lake.
You couldn’t ask for a better location when visiting Big Bear! Your rustic mountain cabin is just five minutes from the likes of Big Bear Ski Resort in the winter, and within a short distance of plenty of hiking and biking trails in the summer. Big Bear Lake and Village are both just ten minutes away, making it easy to enjoy a day of fishing and swimming in cool, refreshing waters, and then head to the village for a five-star meal or some afternoon shopping.
No matter the season, this contemporary cabin offers a fantastic and adventurous escape into Big Bear!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1000 square feet
King and Bunk
7 guests maximum
LA/Ontario International Airport ( ONT), John Wayne Airport (SNA), Big Bear Airport (RBF)
1.5 hours by car (ONT), 2 hour and 15 minutes (SNA), 10 minutes by car (RBF)
Beautiful, unfettered views of the forest and Gold Mountain!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Bear Mountain Ski Resort (5 minutes) - Spend some time on the slopes at this incredible ski resort!
- Big Bear Alpine Zoo (5 minutes) - Tour this amazing animal rehabilitation center, and take in some of the incredibly unique wildlife that inhabit the area.
- Castle Rock Trailhead (15 minutes) - This short, but steep hike leads up to stunning, panoramic views of the lake.
- Big Bear Charter Fishing (10 minutes) - Big Bear offers a truly amazing fishing experience, with trout, bass, and catfish abounding!
- Bear Mountain Golf Course (5 minutes) - Big Bear's gorgeous mountain golf course provides a scenic backdrop to a challenging round of golf.
Places of Interest
- Big Bear Lake Village (10 minutes) - The city of Big Bear boasts this beautiful shopping and entertainment district in the lake, nestled in the San Bernardino Mountains.
- Big Bear Lake (10 minutes) - Big Bear Lake offers a plethora of water sports for you to enjoy, and is just across the street from your luxury vacation getaway.
- Boulder Bay Park (15 minutes) - Offering impressive views, this cozy park is perfect for a family picnic.
- Pine Knot Village (10 minutes) - Stroll along the village streets, grab a bite to eat, or do some shopping!
- Black Diamond Tavern (5 minutes) - Enjoy craft cocktails and a delicious, decadent dinner at this rustic, chic gastropub.
- 40"+ TV
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet