Spectacular Arrowhead Lakefront
Lake Arrowhead, California
Spectacular Arrowhead Lakefront
Featuring sensational lakefront views and spacious and upscale interiors, this incredible Lake Arrowhead home is the perfect chance to experience a getaway filled with leisure and luxury! This exquisite four-bedroom home is equal parts finery and comfort, with 2460 square feet encompassing plenty of rustic elegance and lakefront amenities.
As you enter into this lovely home, you’ll be immediately charmed by the familiarity and inviting interiors that welcome you. In the living room, plenty of plush seating surrounds a delightful brick fireplace, sure to keep you warm on cooler nights. Exposed, wood beams run across the ceilings, creating a rustic feel, and plenty of natural light streams in through sliding glass doors that lead to the deck.
The living room seamlessly blends into the adjoining kitchen, offering everything you need to whip up a delicious, gourmet meal. Polished, granite surfaces extend through the counters and center island, and all of the appliances are stainless steel, including the gas stove, refrigerator, and dishwasher. The dining room features formal seating for six, plus a children’s table to four. From here, head outside to enjoy your meals alfresco, taking in gorgeous views of the shimmering waters of Lake Arrowhead as you do.
Of the four bedrooms, you’ll find two king suites, each boasting lavish decoration and charming décor. One of the king suites features yet another lovely brick fireplace and seating area, perfect for a nightcap before bed. The next bedroom features a queen-sized bed, and the final bedroom has a bunk bed, perfect for kids!
A brand new dock can be found in front of the house, ensuring direct, lakefront access at all times and creating the perfect spot for sunbathing, swimming, fishing, kayaking, and a host of other activities! You can even enjoy dinners here, delighting in striking sunset views as you dine. The dock features a table with a shady umbrella, plenty of chairs, and comfortable chaise lounges. When the nights get a bit cooler, settle into the steaming waters of the six-person spa with a glass of wine or a delicious cocktail.
This incredible home features great proximity to Lake Arrowhead Village and all of the entertainment it provides. Below the house, you’ll find a scenic path that leads around the entire lake, with stops at Arrowhead Village and Resort. Lake Arrowhead is an incredibly picturesque town with plenty of activity to enjoy on and off the water. Climb aboard the famous Arrowhead Queen and learn more about this beautiful natural wonder, or head to Wildhaven Ranch to get up close and personal with native wildlife. As far as luxury goes, you’ll delight in scrumptious, five-star meals in the village, and enjoy relaxing treatments at the Lake Arrowhead Resort spa.
Make Lake Arrowhead your next luxury destination!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2460 square feet, 229 square meters
King, King, King, and Bunk
10 guests maximum
LA/Ontario International Airport - ONT
1 hour by car
Lake Arrowhead views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- The Arrowhead Queen Tour Boat (10 minutes) - Take a narrated tour of Lake Arrowhead, taking in historical information, stunning homes, and celebrity homes.
- Enjoy the Mountain (5 minutes) - Jeep tours, fishing, hiking, and so much more is available through this amazing adventure company.
- McKenzie Water Ski School (8 minutes) - Whether you're an expert of beginner, you'll love these incredible wake boarding and water skiing classes!
- Mountain Arts Network Gallery (8 minutes) - This local gallery displays works by local artists and rotates special shows and events.
Places of Interest
- Lake Arrowhead Village (8 minutes) - The heart of Lake Arrowhead is filled with fabulous shopping, unique dining experiences, and wonderful opportunities for entertainment.
- Wildhaven Ranch (8 minutes) - Tours of this incredible animal sanctuary are available to the public on weekends.
- Lake Gregory Regional Park (25 minutes) - Just a mile west of Lake Arrowhead lies this lovely park, with waterslides and a sandy swimming beach.
- LouEddies Pizza (8 minutes) - Nestled inside this cozy, cabin-esque pizzeria, you'll dine on inventive, delicious pies and craft beer.
- DVD Player
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet