Santa Anita Oasis in Palm Desert
Palm Desert, California
Santa Anita Oasis in Palm Desert
Welcome to this gorgeously modern desert escape! There’s no better place to experience the excitement and adventure of Palm Desert than from this exquisite, newly-designed six-bedroom home. With 2780 square feet of immaculate living space, this beautiful home opens up a world of luxury for your next getaway!
Featuring brand new furnishings and a unique and spacious design, you’ll be blown away as soon as you step through the front door. Rustic hardwood floors extend through the open floor plan, beautifully complimenting the exposed wooden beams on the ceiling and the bright colors that populate each space.
Two tastefully designed living areas are seamlessly connected through the dining room, one featuring a spectacular white fireplace with a wooden mantle, and the other a massive, flat screen television. Both offer plenty of plush seating, and numerous pillows to comfort you while you leisurely lounge with a glass of wine before dinner. The kitchen connects to the TV room, and is an incredibly gourmet space, featuring a minimalist, black and white design and state of the art appliances for your use.
Each of the six bedrooms offers a light and airy design, ensuring a soothing retreat for each and every guest. The bedrooms all feature queen-sized beds with premium bedding and linens. Each of the four bathrooms is designed with a pristine style, featuring black and white tiles and wooden touches.
Outside, this home presents a true utopian style of living. For a casual, poolside lunch, you’ll have access to a state of the art grill and a lovely shaded veranda where you can enjoy your meals alfresco. The pool and Jacuzzi are brand new and offer ample opportunity for a refreshing dip or a rejuvenating soak. The entire pool space is surrounded by a well-landscaped lawn, creating an inviting green space that invites serenity and relaxation.
Palm Desert offers plenty of activity and entertainment for you to take advantage of during your stay. Your gorgeous getaway home is walking distance from El Paseo, with more than enough options for high-end shopping and five-star dining. Discover the city’s vintage, chic vibe through different art galleries, breweries, and local shops. Test your skills on a championship level golf course, or take an amazing hike through positively breathtaking desert scenery. For music lovers, this home presents a perfect home base for Coachella Music and Arts Festival, situated just 20 minutes from the festival grounds.
Prepare yourself for both leisure and thrills in Palm Desert!
PLEASE NOTE- This property is completely non-smoking both inside and out.
Single Family Home with 1 level
6 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2780 square feet
Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
13 guests maximum
Palm Springs International Airport - PSP
30 minutes by car
Views of Palm Desert!
Optional Pool Heating Fee: $75 per day.
Dogs are allowed on approval- $75 mandatory fee per dog
Activities of Interest
- Desert Adventures Red Jeep Tours (7 minutes) - Head out on a guided adventure tour through the stunning scenery of Palm Desert.
- Bump and Grind Trail (10 minutes) - Known as the most popular trail in Palm Desert, this hike will ensure you get both a workout and breathtaking views.
- Coachella Music and Arts Festival (20 minutes) - This beautiful home offers the perfect location from which to enjoy a weekend at Coachella!
- Desert Willow Golf Resort (6 minutes) - This incredible resort features two gorgeous courses, one of which is sure to fit every golfer's ability!
- Balloons Above (10 minutes) - Soar high above Palm Desert and take in sweeping scenes from a bird's eye view.
Places of Interest
- Thousand Palms Oasis Preserve (25 minutes) - Popular activities in this nature preserve include hiking, picnicking, and taking in native flora and fauna.
- Coachella Valley Brewing Company (20 minutes) - These delicious craft beers are brewed from local ingredients, and the brewery offer tours on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Cabot's Pueblo Museum (30 minutes) - Uncover the stories and works of architect Cabot Yerxa.
- Living Desert Zoo and Gardens (7 minutes) - This nature park highlights desert animals from around the world!
- Catalan Mediterranean Restaurant (10 minutes) - Delicious paella and tapas are served fresh at this lively, farm-to-table eatery.
Beautiful home in a great location
We enjoyed our stay in this lovely home walking distance to stores and restaurants. Plenty of room for everyone. Spotless inside and the outside perfect with a nice pool and spa. ”
Palm Desert Delight
Our stay at Santa Anita Oasis was terrific. The house has all the amenities--hot tub, pool, kitchen for cooking , and perfiect weather. February in Palm Desert is fantastic. Would go again in a heartbeat! Owners and caretakers were the best!”
This brand new desert home worked great for our group of golfers. Plenty of bedrooms, baths, and room to have fun! Our group enjoyed the big, well appointed kitchen and relaxed night after night in the hot tub. Great Stay!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet