Alameda da Guia
Alameda de Guia
This sun-drenched three-bedroom apartment sits overlooking the sea on 3360 square feet. With superb vistas of the shimmering blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean, this seaside retreat offers the ultimate spot to kick back and relax and allows you to easily explore the area.
The open layout of the main living room and dining area invites for massive amounts of natural light to stream in and bathe everything in a soft glow. The furnishings offer an eclectic mix of classic designs, bright colors, and inviting patterns, all combining to create a wonderful place to entertain. Settle into one of many plush couches as you enjoy a roaring fire, or head out to your expansive wraparound terrace, overlooking stunning views of the Atlantic.
The villa’s polished hardwood floors extend to the dining area, where you’ll find a charming, well-sized dining table, featuring plenty of cushioned seating and resting underneath a lovely chandelier. The well-equipped kitchen resides just off this space, offering up everything you’ll need to create something delicious when dinner rolls around. If the weather permits, which it usually does, enjoy your meals in the sunshine at the alfresco dining area that sits just off the kitchen.
Each of the three bedrooms in this magnificent villa offers a soothing respite from the excitement of the day! The gorgeously designed master features a king-sized bed and opens directly up to a spacious terrace, perfect for a bit of privacy before bed. The next two bedrooms offer a queen-sized bed and two twins respectively. If needed, the king bedroom can be converted into two twin beds.
With your stay, you’ll have access to a housekeeper, gardener, and porter. Just five minutes away from your luxury abode, you’ll find a refreshing saltwater pool and access to the world-renowned Guincho Beach. Try out your skills on the board on this famous surfing beach! Golfers will love the proximity to five championship golf courses, and the magical cities of Lisbon and Sintra are both just 30 minutes away. The historic city of Cascais is wonderful for exploring, with its old 16th-century streets and architecture. Enjoy plenty of delicious seafood restaurants and eateries that provide sweeping views of the ocean while you dine.
Enjoy a historic beach getaway beyond your wildest dreams!
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3360 square feet
King, Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Lisbon Portela Airport - LIS
45 minutes by car
Atlantic Ocean views!
Activities of Interest
- Museu Condes de Castro Guimarães (5 minutes) - This beautiful palace is enriched with paintings, Indo-Portuguese furniture, oriental porcelain, and more!
- Penha Longa Resort Golf (15 minutes) - The host of the Portuguese Open offers a splendid and gorgeous course to play!
- Cascais Marina (6 minutes) - Charter a boat to sail the seas from this marina, or just enjoy the plethora of bars and restaurants.
- Santa Marta Lighthouse and Museum (6 minutes) - Rising from the fort of Santa Marta, this gorgeous lighthouse has a rich history to uncover.
- Casino Estoril (10 minutes) - For a night on the town, head to this glamorous and glitzy casino.
Places of Interest
- Praia da Rainha (10 minutes) - This sandy cove is lapped by crystalline blue waters, creating the perfect beach.
- Old Centre of Cascais (7 minutes) - Explore the amazing, 16th-century streets of this charming seaside town.
- Boca do Inferno (4 minutes) - Watch the water lap around this rocky natural structure and enjoy stunning views of the water.
- Mercado da Vila de Cascais (6 minutes) - This lovely and vibrant market doubles as a live music venue.
- 5 Sentidos Casa do Largo (5 minutes) - Off the beaten path, this hidden gem serves up traditional Portuguese cuisine with a funky twist!
- Air Conditioning
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet