Enjoy the coastal charm of America’s oldest seaside community from the most picturesque front porch setting just next to Pawley's Island! This lovely South Litchfield Beach five-bedroom escape sits on 3250 square feet of canal-front property, offering spectacular views of the saltwater marshes that surround you. With a stunning location and luxurious interiors, this home will ensure your getaway is filled with relaxation and leisure.
Low country charm can be found in every single aspect of this magnificent home. Shiny, hardwood floors extend through the home and masterful works of art hang from the walls. The main living areas are filled with a rustic style of décor, featuring bright pops of color to accentuate the beachier aspects of the home. In the living room, you’ll find plenty of plush seating surrounding a stunning brick fireplace and massive, flat screen television, creating the perfect spot to settle in after a day of exploring.
On the way from the living room to the kitchen, you’ll pass through a gorgeous dining area equipped with a large wooden table that rests under a delicate chandelier and offers seating enough for eight. The kitchen is incredibly gourmet, with state of the art appliances and plenty of pristine counter space to whip up a tasty meal.
This enchanting home offers five beautiful bedrooms to choose from during your stay. Two of the bedrooms offer king-sized beds, two offer queen-sized beds, and the final bedroom has a twin. Each bedroom features a fabulous design, decorated with dark woods, soothing color palettes, and premium bedding.
The spacious front porch of this home looks out onto sweeping saltwater marsh views while the back looks out on equally striking views of the canal. Enjoy activities such as fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding, and boating out on the canal or at Litchfield Beach, just a quick walk to golf cart trip away. Summer is a great time to visit, but you’ll also find that spring and fall can’t be beat for golf enthusiasts. The Pawleys Island area offers numerous top-notch golf courses, and state of the art tennis facilities are available as well!
The Pawleys Island area offers plenty to see and do, from charming local art galleries to delicious, five-star restaurants. After a day on the beach, enjoy the delicious Italian stylings of Caffe Piccolo, or head to Apache Pier to wander along the coast and enjoy seaside dining.
Spend your next beach getaway in the lap of luxury at this charming South Litchfield Beach home just a few minutes from Pawley's Island!
Check-in at 4pm (EST) & Check-out at 11am (EST)
**Absolutely No Animals and No Smoking Allowed**
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3250 square feet, 302 square meters
King, King, Queen, Queen, and Twin
10 guests maximum
Myrtle Beach International Airport - MYR
40 minutes by car
Views of saltwater marshes and the canal!
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Black River Outdoors Center (10 minutes) - This company offers two and four hour kayak tours guided by expert naturalists.
- Blue Wave Adventures Dolphin Tour (15 minutes) - These family friendly dolphin tours offer the chance to get up close and personal with these amazing animals in their natural habitat.
- Inshore Xtreme Fishing Charter (10 minutes) - This professional charter offers fishing trips that can accommodate for any skill level!
- Captain Steve's River Tours (10 minutes) - Explore the historic Waccamaw River on this engaging river tour.
- Caledonia Golf and Fish Club (10 minutes) - This former rice plantation now serves as a gorgeous, challenging course for serious golfers.
- Waccamaw Bike Trail (7 minutes) - This popular multipurpose trail offers a scenic ride.
Places of Interest
- Apache Pier (50 minutes) - Enjoy stunning water views, live music, and an endless array of delicious restaurants and local shops.
- Atalaya Castle (10 minutes) - The former holiday home of Archer Huntington, you can now tour this spectacular and historic home.
- Litchfield Beach (5 minute walk) - Just a few minutes from your lovely home you'll find this picturesque sandy beach.
- Caffe Piccolo (7 minutes) - This delicious restaurant serves up Italian style fare with a local touch of flavor.
- Pawley's Island Hammock Shop (5 minutes) - The original hammock shops is great for shopping!
- Huntington Beach State Park (10 minutes) - This state park's Atlantic beach and wetlands are inhabited by sea turtles, alligators, and rich birdlife.
Very nice house...has everything!”
Fabulous Litchfield home!
This is a beautifully decorated, very comfortable, home in Litchfield beach, SC. The owners very great to work with and very hospitable. We had a fabulous week - I would highly recommend this home!”
Beautiful views from all outside decks & porches. Outdoor space is perfect for settling in with your favorite book. The dock is perfect for fishing & don’t forget a crab trap. The kitchen with all Wolf appliances is a chef’s dream. There is a golf cart for transportation to the beach. Every attention to detail ha been met. This is the ideal home for your family vacation.”