Vero Beach, Florida
Porpoise Bay Luxury Villa
Porpoise Bay Luxury Villa
Nestled on 1780 square feet on Vero Beach’s barrier island, this lavish, three-bedroom townhome features everything you need to make your next beach getaway as serene and luxurious as possible. Located in the peaceful, scenic, and highly desirable Porpoise Bay neighborhood of the Moorings, this lovely home offers a sense of seclusion and wonderment, as well as excellent amenities for you to enjoy!
This spacious home is furnished with the highest quality pieces and décor, boasting a sense of modernity alongside beach sensibilities with sleek, hardwood floors and plush sofas. The main living room features a massive flat screen television, perfect for a casual movie night after a day at the beach. The interiors are extremely welcoming, providing you will all the comforts of home while still maintaining a sense of indulgence.
The living room effortlessly moves to the state of the art kitchen, complete with modern updates and fully-stocked for all your culinary needs! The master chef of the group will feel right at home with gourmet appliances in place to assist them in creating something delicious. Grab a glass of wine and settle into the breakfast bar to watch the chef at work. If you’re more in the mood for a cookout, a state of the art grill awaits you outside! When dinner is served, gather around the charming dining table and enjoy your meal together.
With three en-suite bedrooms, this home is perfect for couples or families, offering space enough for nine people. Each bedroom features brand new luxury mattresses and high-end linens that are sure to comfort and relax you. The upstairs master suite features a king-sized bed while the second bedroom upstairs has a queen-sized bed. The final bedroom can be found downstairs and offers a split-King bed that can be converted into two twin beds if necessary. If you need extra sleeping space, the downstairs living room offers a queen sleeper sofa.
You’ll love spending time on the spacious backyard patio, just a mere fifty feet away from the shimmering, refreshing waters of the pool, and only steps away from the gorgeous Indian River. Two bikes are provided for your enjoyment, making it easy to get around!
The Moorings is a gorgeous, waterfront community, nestled between the sparkling waters of the Atlantic Ocean and the Indian River Lagoon. During your stay, you’ll enjoy miles of pristine, private beaches, riverfront living, and unsurpassed relaxation. Enjoy access to the Moorings Beach Club during your stay as well.
Your private community allows you to feel worlds away from the rest of Vero Beach, but the Moorings spectacular location makes it easy to get to all of Vero Beach’s amazing attractions, including upscale shopping and fine dining. This laidback, seaside village offers the chance to live the life of leisure in a serene and gorgeous natural environment. Spend days basking in the sun on sandy white beaches, fishing, or splashing in the waves before you spend the afternoon at the farmers market, or one of the many wonderful art galleries in town. Dine on delicious and fresh seafood at one of the many incredible restaurants in town before returning to the comfort this private community provides.
With more than enough finery and natural splendor to take in, make Vero Beach your next getaway destination!
Townhome with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1780 square feet
King, Queen, and King
9 guests maximum
Palm Beach International Airport (PBI), Orlando International Airport (MCO), Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
1.5 hours by car (PBI), 1 hour and 45 minutes by car (MCO), 2 hours and 15 minutes by car (FLL)
Views of the community grounds and the Indian River!
Activities of Interest
- Vero Beach Museum of Art (10 minutes) -This incredible arts facility features five galleries, a sculpture wing, and an education wing.
- Vero Beach Wine and Film Festival (15 minutes) - Enjoy independent, student, and international films paired with fine wines from all over the country.
- Paleo Discoveries (25 minutes) - Find ancient remains of sharks, saber-tooth cats, mammoths, mastodons, and more!
- Florida Cracker Airboat Rides (40 minutes) - Take a fully narrated tour of St. John's River with the wind in your hair!
- Sandridge Golf Club (25 minutes) - The perfect destination for both serious and casual golfers, Sandridge provides some of south Florida's finest golf.
Places of Interest
- Jaycee Park (15 minutes) - With more than eight acres of oceanfront, Jaycee Park is perfect for family gatherings.
- McKee Botanical Garden (15 minutes) - Discover unique plants and rushing waterfalls in this serene botanical garden.
- Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge (30 minutes) - This gorgeous pelican habitat is full of these amazing birds all year round!
- Farmers Market Oceanside (10 minutes) - On Saturdays comes see cooking demonstrations by local chefs and sample delicious homemade foods.
- Saigon Sushi (15 minutes) - This chill, casual restaurant offers delicious and authentic Thai and Vietnamese dishes, as well as a fresh sushi bar.
Quiet summer getaway
We had a lovely and peaceful stay! Trudy is an incredible host-made sure we were taken care of from beginning to end. She knew we were coming in late so she included snacks in case we were hungry upon arrival. Super clean! Lovely stay!”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet