Washington, District of Columbia
Capitol Hill Luxury
Capitol Hill Luxury
Just two blocks from the U.S. Capitol, you’ll find an oasis hidden amongst the bustling streets of DC. This five-bedroom, 2080 square foot townhome offers the epitome of elegance. During your stay, you’ll discover the incredible joy of Capitol Hill living as you explore the likes of Eastern Market, the Library of Congress, and more before heading home to this sensational city retreat
The open concept of this stunning townhome creates a spacious living area, featuring upscale décor and furnishings. The bright, pristine white of the layout creates a light and airy atmosphere, perfectly complemented by dark hardwood floors and delicate finishes such as the lovely chandelier. The living also offers a large, flat screen television, perfect for cuddling up by the roaring fireplace as you sip on a glass of wine on a casual night in.
From the living room, head into the equally pristine chef’s kitchen completely renovated and equipped to help you achieve culinary mastery. All appliances are state of the art and full-sized, including a refrigerator, gas stove, and coffeemaker. The kitchen is fully stocked with pots, pans, plates, and anything else you might need during your stay. Guests can settle into the breakfast bar for their morning cups of coffee and can enjoy larger meals in the exquisite dining room. For an alfresco dining experience, open up the doors off the dining room and enjoy your meals on the spacious backyard deck.
All of the five bedrooms and three full bathrooms are located on the second and third floors of this stately home. Two bedrooms feature lavish king-sized beds, one complete with an en-suite bathroom with a massive soaking tub. The next two bedrooms offer queen-sized beds, and the final has a twin bed with a twin trundle. Every bed is outfitted with lush linens and the highest quality of bedding, sure to soothe your straight to sleep. Before heading to bed, spend a little time with your friends and family out in your lovely backyard, complete with plenty of seating for everyone.
The much-sought-after Capitol Hill neighborhood offers easy access to familiar sights such as the Capitol, Library of Congress, and the National Mall, but that’s not all you’ll find in this charming area. Spend your days exploring fun pubs, interesting shops, and local hubs around town, such as the Easter Market. Make the most of this historic city by arranging to see Congress in session, exploring the vast grounds of the Smithsonian, or marveling at the incredible Supreme Court building. Nightlife in Capitol Hill is filled with entertaining bars and more than enough eclectic and delicious restaurants for you to sample during your stay.
Get a taste of the finer things in life at this stunning DC townhome!
Townhome with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2080 square feet
King, King, Queen, Queen, and Full
10 guests maximum
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
15 minutes by car - DCA
Views of DC and Capitol Hill!
Activities of Interest
- Folger Shakespeare Library (7 minute walk) - Catch a Shakespearean show at this intimate playhouse.
- Supreme Court Tour (10 minute walk) - Take a self-led tour of this neoclassical marvel.
- National Postal Museum (10 minutes) - DC's old post office has been converted into this incredible museum that houses relics from postal history.
- Smithsonian and National Mall (10 minutes) - Explore through some of the most incredible museums in the world!
- Walking Exploration Tours DC (10 minute walk) - See Capitol Hill like you never have before, with help from some expert local guides.
Places of Interest
- U.S. Capitol (15 minute walk) - Arrange a visit to see Congress in session!
- Bartholdi Park (15 minute walk) - In the summer months, this spectacular park offers a delightful respite from the sun and is perfect for a picnic.
- Eastern Market (6 minute walk) - Every weekend, this famers market and crafts fair takes over the streets!
- Art and Soul (15 minutes) - Enjoy southern hospitality in our nation's capital at this delicious farm-to-table restaurants, with down-home cooking and local ingredients.
- Dubliner Pub (10 minutes) - This wood-paneled slice of Ireland is perfect for a pint or two!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet