The Lodge at the Orchard - 30 Minutes to Fort Worth!
The Lodge at The Orchard - 30 Minutes to Fort Worth!
Nestled on 5500 square feet in a quiet and serene town only 30 minutes from Fort Worth, this amazing six-bedroom lodge provides the perfect natural setting to enjoy equal parts adventure and luxury. Get in touch with the great outdoors in the perfect setting for your next family retreat!
This gorgeous lodge combines earthy elements such as smooth wood and stone to create a rustic retreat beyond your wildest dreams. The open floor plan invites plenty of natural light to fill the space, streaming all the way up to the high vaulted ceilings in the living room. Enjoy lounging on plush, leather couches as you gather around a roaring fire at night, or head down to the separate lounge room, equipped with everything you need for a fun night in! Engage in some friendly competition with a game of pool, or enjoy a movie on the massive flat screen television as you recline lazily in your chair.
Polished hardwood floors extend further into the oversized, state of the art kitchen. Custom wood cabinetry and pristine countertops characterize this space, ensuring the master chef of the group has the cooking experience of a lifetime! You’ll love the open-concept, equipped with gourmet appliances that will cook every creation to perfection. Your guests can enjoy a glass of wine at the breakfast bar while you get to work in the kitchen, and then you can gather around the dark, elegant dining table when dinner is served.
This gorgeous property feature six spacious bedrooms, each bringing a unique and natural elegance to your nightly retreat. The master bedroom offers a king-sized bed, held by a beautiful wooden frame. The master offers access to a gorgeously designed master bath, with a large soaking tub and luxury vanity. The next four bedrooms all have queen-sized beds, and the final bedroom has a double.
Enjoy the majesty of the great outdoors as you spend time in your stupendous private backyard. Mix a drink at the outdoor bar and relax next to the fire in the shade, or take a dip in the refreshing waters of the in-ground pool. The hot tub is perfect for a rejuvenating soak after a day exploring Fort Worth, and your kids will love the playground! For a casual cookout, let the grill master fire up the grill and enjoy your meal poolside.
This serene and quiet town affords you tremendous peace and tranquility but sits just 20 minutes from the incredible and historic city of Fort Worth. Known for its Old West feel and cowboy sensibility. Fort Worth is perfect for a family friendly getaway! With a spirit all its own, you’ll be privy to events such as the world’s only twice-daily cattle drive, famous honkytonks such as Billy Bob’s, and incredible museums detailing the multifaceted history of this cowboy town. When dinner rolls around, head into town for a delicious meal and energetic nightlife before heading back to the comfort of your peaceful retreat.
This charming Texas lodge offers a serene spot for your next family getaway!
Single Family Home with 1 level
6 bedrooms, 4 baths, 5500 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Full
12 guests maximum
Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport - DFW
1 hour by car
Views of the Pecan Orchard!
Activities of Interest
- Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth (35 minutes) - Prominently featuring post-WWII art, you'll peruse through multitudes of modern art in all mediums.
- Fort Worth Stockyards Stables (35 minutes) - There's nothing better than a guided trail ride through Fort Worth.
- Cross Timbers Golf Course (7 minutes) - This gorgeous course winds its way through hilly, wooded lands, taking full advantage of its natural location.
- Texas Civil War Museum (25 minutes) - Learn all about Texas' unique history during the Civil War.
- Fort Worth Nature Center and Refuge Trails (15 minutes) - With over 20 miles of hiking trails, this gorgeous refuge also offers the chance to see local wildlife!
Places of Interest
- Eagle Mountain Lake (15 minutes) - One of the most beautiful lakes in Texas, this area is perfect for fishing, water sports, or just pure relaxation.
- Twin Points Park (15 minutes) - On the south end of Eagle Mountain Lake, this park features a great beach for swimming.
- GRACE (35 minutes) - This fine-dining destination features a smart, celebrity chef-created menu, and an incredible wine list.
- Fort Worth Stockyards (35 minutes) - This historic district in Fort Worth features wonderful, historic sites, including the world's only twice-daily cattle drive!
- Cooper's Old Time Put Bar-B-Que (30 minutes) - Chicken, ribs, pork chops, and more delicious meats are available by the pound at this incredible barbecue joint!
Exactly as advertised.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility