National Montreux Residence on Lake Geneva
National Montreux Residence on Lake Geneva
Nestled on 2300 square feet in the luxurious National Montreux Residences, this high-standing four-bedroom apartment features stunning views of the impossibly blue waters of Lake Geneva. With miles of peaceful lakeshore and stunning 19th-century architecture, you and your guests will love exploring the charming city on Montreux!
Equipped with sleek and modern furniture, this upscale apartment features numerous expansive windows, allowing for 24/7, panoramic views of the shimmering waters of Lake Geneva and the majestic French Alps. The open floor plan contains the main living room, dining room, and blends seamlessly into the kitchen. Gather around the exquisitely modern fireplace and sink into plush, comfortable sofas after a day at the lake or spent exploring the city.
The entire space features a minimalist design, including the state of the art, pristine white kitchen. This gorgeous space allows the master chef of the group to have free rein in the kitchen, with plenty of counter space and modern appliances to take advantage of. Sip on your morning cup of coffee at the lovely breakfast bar, or head outside to the massive, sunlit balcony for breathtaking views to start your day.
Each of the four bedrooms offers lush, premium linens and bedding, sure to lull you straight to sleep as you listen to the gently lapping waves on Lake Geneva. Three bedrooms offer king-sized beds while the final offers an equally comfortable queen. The main bedroom offers some of the greatest views in the house, completely surrounded by glass windows and doors leading straight to the terrace. You’ll love waking up to the glorious sight of lake and mountain joining together each morning!
By choosing to stay at the National Montreux Residences, you’re staying in a magnificent structure that effortlessly combines elements from the modern and historic eras of Montreux. During your stay, you’ll benefit from free access to the 3450 square foot Wellness Center with a sauna, Turkish bath, swimming pool, Jacuzzi, and fitness area. All apartments also come with an indoor parking space. You’ll have constant concierge service at your disposal as well, should you need assistance with massages, a personal trainer, dinner reservations, or anything else!
Often frequented by the rich and famous, Montreux offers a laidback sort of glamour that will delight your every sense. Spend your days strolling along the gorgeous shore of Lake Geneva and wandering through the historic streets of Old Town, resting atop a hill. Rock music lovers will love getting to know the story of Deep Purple’s “Smoke on the Water,” and history buffs will be enamored by the stunning architecture of Château de Chillon. If you visit during the city’s acclaimed Jazz Festival, you’re in for unique styles of performance from all over the globe.
Switzerland is the best-connected country for rail, making traveling around the country easy for all! Montreux and Canton Vaud are known for their delicious, five-star dining options, and over ten Michelin Starred restaurants are easily accessible by train from your home. From Montreux, you can easily get around to famous ski resorts, such as Verbier, Gstaad, Leysin, Crans-Montana, and more!
A peaceful, elegant retreat awaits you in Montreux!
Condo with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2300 square feet, 214 square meters
King, King, King, and Queen
10 guests maximum
Geneva Airport - GVA
1 hour by car or train
Spectacular views of Lake Geneva and the French Alps!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
An optional mid-week 4 hour cleaning is available for 320chf.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Skiing in Verbier (1 hour) - Enjoy a day trip to the world-renowned slopes of Verbier!
- Montreux Jazz Festival (20 minutes) - This amazing festival has a reputation for its diverse and renowned musical performances.
- Narcissus Trails - The mountains surrounding Montreux have beautiful narcissus trails to enjoy in the springtime.
- Water Sports At Lake Geneva - Swim through gorgeous and clear waters, or go canoeing, waterskiing, and more!
- Lantern Trail Of Les Pléiades (30 minutes) - If you're looking for a unique experience, head to Les Pléiades and follow the lantern-lit trail by snowshoe for a wintery adventure!
Places of Interest
- Château de Chillon (4 minutes) - This 13th-century fortress is Switzerland's most famous castle, and one of the most famous castles in Europe.
- Gorges du Chauderon (7 minute walk) - In the middle of Old Town, you'll find this chiseled gorge, with the River of La Baye de Montreux flowing into Lake Geneva.
- Lavaux Wine Region (30 minutes) - Wander through gorgeous vineyards and take in stunning views of the Swiss countryside.
- Promenade (4 minutes) - This stretch between Clarens and the Château de Chilon offers an abundance of gorgeous blossoms.
- Confiserie Zurcher (3 minute walk) - This traditional Swiss tearoom serves up delicious sandwiches, pastries, and hot meals.
Exquisite stay on Lake Geneva!
We enjoyed a wonderful week in Switzerland thanks to the excellent 4 bedroom condominium in Montreux. The views from the 5th level floor to ceiling windows were amazing with sensational sunsets. The spacious accommodations were complimented by the fully stocked and modern kitchen. The owner was exceptionally helpful with pre visit planning and making sure check in went smoothly. Close proximity to the train station that we utilized and the included parking made transportation a breeze. Thanks again for a wonderful stay.”