Selong Selo - Villa Capri
Villa Capri - Selong Selo
A spectacular villa that exudes elegance, harmony and flows throughout. Beautiful modern interiors inspire the senses, with soaring views to the ocean's horizon. Eat, drink, lounge and swim the day away in the outdoor pavilion with BBQ and sunken lounge overlooking the sensational view. Cook up a storm for your family and friends in the gourmet kitchen. Retreat to the relaxed comfort of your grand bedroom. Villa Capri is the ultimate space for your luxury getaway.
Enter via the upper level of the beautiful Villa Capri to a grand entranceway and stairwell with ceiling-high glass, framing a spectacular view of the bay.
There are 2 large and impressive bedrooms on the upper level, each with large ensuite bathrooms, each with double vanity and shower. Both bedrooms have large windows and incredible views, along with an outdoor deck with private seating areas. The main master bedroom seating area is an expansive tiled deck with lounge furniture and copper fire pit that is a perfect location for evening sunset drinks or intimate private dining.
On the lower floor is an open plan kitchen, dining and living area that opens out onto a large infinity pool. A third king sized bedroom is positioned on the lower floor, complete with ensuite bathroom and beautiful views. There is also a separate sleeping quarter for families traveling with their helper or nanny.
By far one of the main features of this villa is its large covered outdoor dining pavilion area adjacent to the 15m infinity pool, with BBQ and an amazing sunken lounge pit that overlooks the view.
This villa would make an exceptional place for entertaining with a group of friends or multiple families, or for people looking for something truly luxurious and impressive. The entire villa has been designed with good Feng Shui in mind, and this translates to a wonderful sense of space, energy and flows throughout.
Property Details THIRDHOME Affiliate
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 752 square feet
Queen, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Lombok International Airport
40 minutes by car
Stunning Sea Views
Fees may apply to some amenities and requested activities. Inquire at the Concierge for assistance.
Resort fee of $81 per night includes daily cleaning and $18 for Breakfast per person per day.
Activities of Interest
- Go scuba diving or snorkelling in the crystal aquamarine waters of the Gili Islands, famed for their sea turtles area.
- The trek out to the waterfall is an experience in itself as you will have to walk along a series of small and winding pathways through the forest, but the scenery more than makes up for the hike.
- If you like hiking then make sure not to leave Tanjung Ringgit off the itinerary, as this is one of the best trekking spots on the island.
- Play a round of golf at the Lombok Golf Kosaido Country Club, a serene 18-hole championship course on Sira bay with gorgeous views of Mount Rinjani.
Places of Interest
- Visit Semeti Beach which is famous for is stunning volcanic formations and is covered in volcanic rocks which over time have been carved up by the waves making a series of small pools, bays, and inlets, as well as some pretty blow holes.
- Go to Gili Meno, the smallest of Islands which is well loved by families looking for a relaxing beach setting.
- Join a traditional weaving workshop in Sukarare Village and learn exactly how traditional pieces are made.
- Anyone who wants to learn more about traditional Sasak culture should take a trip to Beleq Village which is one of Lombok’s many indigenous local villages and has fascinating history.
- Take a trip to Gunng Tunak National Park - a great place to come in Lombok if you want to get some fantastic views of the local scenery and take in the beauty of the island.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Indoor Pool
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Wireless Internet