Arrowhead at Vail Luxury Villa
Arrowhead at Vail Luxury Villa - Ski-In/Ski-Out!
Light and bright in design, this well-appointed two-bedroom residence sits on a spacious 1200 square feet in one of Arrowhead’s premier lodges. Just a simple stroll from the ski lift, world-class golf, hiking and biking trails, fine dining, and all of the other luxury that Arrowhead living has to offer, this amazing residence is perfect for families and ideal for your next family getaway to the slopes.
With earthy, alpine-inspired décor, the interiors of this lovely abode are wonderfully rustic, featuring leather and wood finishes are beautifully reminiscent of the wilderness surrounding you. After a day on the slopes, sink down into the plush sofas next to the warmth of a roaring fire from the earthy stone fireplace and unwind from the day. The open concept floor plan seamlessly blends into the well-equipped kitchen and dining area, with plenty of counter space and modern appliances to prepare delicious meals.
Each of the two bedrooms is lovingly decorated, with dark wooden finishes, crisp linens, and the most comfortable, plush comforters you could imagine. The master bedroom has a king-sized bed and the second bedroom has a bunk bed and another bed, perfect for the kids to have a slumber party every night.
Arrowhead at Vail is a family-friendly, luxury alpine community that’s perfect for your next family trip! With daily activities available to you throughout the village, Arrowhead has something for all ages. In the winter, enjoy some of the best slopes you’ll ever have the fortune to ski. After a fun-filled day on the slopes, unwind by a roaring fire with family and friends.
In the summer, enjoy access to a swimming pool and hot tub, perfect for a relaxing soak after a day of hiking and other adventures. Fishing in the Eagle River is a favorite pastime and golfers will love the plethora of championship-level mountain golf courses in the area. you’ll have easy access to great hiking trails in the area, so nature lovers will easily be appeased! At the end of a thrilling day, unwind with a glass of wine as you take in amazing views.
The areas surrounding Vail are blessed with gorgeous vistas, upscale shopping, and an amazing culinary scene to uncover. During your stay in the ultimate Colorado playground, test your skills at other superb ski resorts in the area and take in the massive amounts of natural splendor. Plenty of chic restaurants await you nestled amongst high-end shops and local boutiques. With this much adventures and finery in one spot, you’ll never want to leave!
Enjoy an adventure-filled getaway in the unmatched Arrowhead community!
Please note this property is not recommended for those with severe pet allergies. Contact THIRDHOME with any questions.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1200 square feet
King and Bunk
6 guests maximum
Denver International Airport (DEN), Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
2 hours and 20 minutes (DEN), 30 minutes by car (EGE)
Views of Arrowhead Village!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Beaver Creek Mountain Resort - Enjoy access to one of the very best slopes in the nation.
- Eagle River Fishing - Eagle River in Arrowhead is a great fishing spot in the community!
- Lakota River Guides (10 minutes) - Raft through swift and thrilling rapids with this adventure outfitter!
- Bearcat Stables (15 minutes) - Experience thrilling views on this scenic horseback riding tour.
- Booth Falls Trail (25 minutes) - Take a wonderful hike through varied scenery, including lakes, waterfalls, and aspen forest.
Places of Interest
- Crazy Mountain Brewing Company (6 minutes) - This boutique microbrewery offers delicious local brews and a casual atmosphere.
- Colorado Ski Museum-Ski Hall of Fame (20 minutes) - Explore the stars that put Colorado on the map for skiing.
- Piney River Ranch (1 hour) - With summer activities such as canoeing, horseback riding, and more, this ranch is a family-friendly must see!
- The Craftsman (5 minutes) - This cozy mountain spot features unique spins on classic dishes, delicious beers, and amazing whiskeys.
- Freedom Park (7 minutes) - If you're looking for a relaxing, scenic walk, Freedom Park offers the perfect lazy afternoon!
Arrowhead at Vail Luxury Villa
It was a very comfortable 2 bedroom condo walking distance to the Arrowhead Lifts of Beaver Creek. Our only complaint was that my husband and son suffered very significant allergies from dog hair. If it was not for that it would have been perfect!”
- Air Conditioning
- Gated Community
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet