Beach Town Beauty
Wildwood Crest, New Jersey
Beach Town Beauty
This beauty of a home features four spacious bedrooms, 2850 square feet, and ocean views.. Within a short stroll of the stunning and pristine beaches of Wildwood Crest, this modern abode is a wonderful spot for your next family getaway to the beach!
Decorated with a contemporary flair, the open concept of this home makes it the perfect choice for families and entertaining. The marvelous great room features a stunning stone wall, adding a sense of home and rusticity to an otherwise modern design. Built into the stone wall, you’ll find a magnificent fireplace, and great deck both perfect for gathering around while you bask in the activity from the day. The kids will love sneaking off to enjoy the comfortable movie room on their own time while the adults enjoy cocktails and conversation around the fire.
The living room effortlessly blends into the kitchen, where the master chef of the group will immediately fall in love with each and every gourmet amenity. The kitchen features a gorgeous center island that doubles as a breakfast bar with seating for four, as well as plenty of state of the art appliances to ensure that dinner is a delicious affair every night! For formal meals, sit down together at the rustic, wooden dining table, resting peacefully underneath a delicate chandelier. After dinner, head to the covered deck to enjoy the shimmering colors of the sunset!
Each of the four bedrooms is soothing in its decoration, combining beach-inspired colors and well-appointed linens and bedding to create a peaceful retreat. The first two bedrooms feature lavish, king-sized beds, while the next two bedrooms are more suitable for children, with two twin beds and two bunk beds respectively.
This stunning home rests in the heart of Wildwood Crest and is within strolling distance to the pristine white sands of the beach, as well as countless local bakeries, ice cream shops, restaurants, and upscale boutiques. This charming town features a buzzing boardwalk, perfect for ending an adventure-filled day with a delicious meal or cocktail by the water. The kids will love the arcades and amusement park rides as well! Cape May is just a 15-minute drive away, and the lights of Atlantic City are just an hour away, perfect for a quick visit!
Enjoy your next beach getaway in style in Wildwood Crest!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2850 square feet
King, King, 2x Full, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
Philadelphia International Airport (PHL), Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
2 hours by car (PHL), 2.5 hours by car (EWR)
Activities of Interest
- Rambler Road Beach Surfing (3 minutes) - Take your boards to this amazing surfing beach!
- George F. Boyer Historical Museum (5 minutes) - Explore through historical artifacts, perfectly preserved to showcase Wildwood's interesting past.
- Seaport Aquarium (8 minutes) - Get up close and personal with a diverse collection of aquatic life, including reptiles!
- Silver Bullet Tours (4 minutes) - Spy dolphins in the water with the help of the world's largest speedboat.
- The Shore Club (15 minutes) - Once a favorite of Arnold Palmer, this lovely course offers fantastic fairways and lovely views.
Places of Interest
- Wildwood Boardwalk (7 minutes) - Jam-packed with water and amusement parks, shops, restaurants, and clubs, this boardwalk offers endless entertainment.
- Cape May (15 minutes) - Known for it's grand Victorian houses and beaches, this charming seaside town makes for a great day trip!
- Downtown Wildwood Farmer's Market (6 minutes) - Every Saturday morning May through August, peruse through culinary delights such as herbs, greenery, baked goods, and more!
- Wildwood Beaches - Enjoy the sweeping beauty of Wildwood's pristine beaches.
- Pacific Grill (3 minutes) - You can BYOB to this upscale, island-inspired restaurant!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet