Blue Heron - 30A
Just minutes away from the acclaimed sugary beaches and glistening turquoise waters of the gulf, this beautiful five-bedroom Blue Mountain Beach home rests on 3600 square feet, and is perfect for large family getaways. With room for 21 guests and boasting a spacious, open floor plan, there’s no better spot from which to enjoy 30A!
From the moment you lay eyes on Blue Heron, you’ll absolutely adore the newly remodeled main floor! The chefs kitchen and wet bar is beautiful but the master bathroom wet room, wow!
The pristine and polished living room effortlessly blends into the state of the art kitchen, featuring stainless steel appliances and a massive center island that doubles as a breakfast bar, perfect for enjoying delicious cocktails and snacks! The beautiful, rustic dining table sits under a sparkling light fixture, creating the perfect spot to enjoy large family-style meals.
Each of the five bedrooms features a beach-inspired, Floridian flair, sure to soothe your senses before you drift off to sleep. The master bedroom offers a king-sized bed with a handsome and pristine white bedframe and offers access to a superb en-suite bathroom. Each subsequent design follows the same theme as the master, with bright and beachy colors in full-effect to create stunning retreats. The next two bedrooms also feature king-sized beds, and the final two bedrooms offer three sets of bunk beds between them as well as an extra trundles, perfect for the kids! If you require extra sleeping space, this amazing home offers a queen-sized sleeper and a twin sleeper.
The convenient location of this amazing beach home is surpassed by none. Everything you need is just a short distance away! Every day, stroll easily to the area’s Blue Wave Award-winning beaches, featuring pristine white sands and natural splendor. There are plenty of restaurants, beach bars, galleries, and boutiques just minutes away, as well as other charming coastal towns that are easily accessible by bike. For families, there’s no better pick than 30A, with plenty of activities nearby, such as fishing, horseback riding, shopping, and more!
Spend your next trip to beautiful 30A at this incredible Blue Mountain home!
Private Residence with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3600 square feet, 335 square meters
King, King, King, Bunk, and Bunk
21 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport - ECP
45 minutes by car
Near a wooded park yet a 5 minute walk to the beach.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Big Daddy's Bike Shop (6 minute walk) - Rent a bike for your trip so you can easily travel from town to town on 30A!
- Grayton Beach State Park (6 minutes) - Explore this truly remarkable stretch of unspoiled beach.
- Santa Rosa Charters LLC (10 minutes) - Spend an afternoon casting a line out on the water.
- Arnett's Gulfside Trail Rides (7 minutes) - Take a leisurely horseback riding tour through beautiful coastal scenery.
Places of Interest
- Blue Mountain Beach Creamery (3 minute walk) - Nothing beats a cold ice cream cone on a hot day!
- Stinky's Fish Camp (10 minutes) - This cheery seafood eatery serves up everything from gumbo to fish tacos!
- Grayton Beer Company (15 minutes) - Take a break from the beach and enjoy a cool, craft beer at this fun and friendly brewery.
- Seaside (8 minutes) - A short bike ride away, find the charming coastal town of Seaside.
- Pier Park (30 minutes) - Peruse through the shops or hop on the ferris wheel at Pier Park!