LE ROOSEVELT (HS)
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost. For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org REQUESTS ARE BIDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.
Lyon, a city in France’s Rhône-Alpes region, sits at the confluence of the Rhône and Saône rivers. Its city center reflects 2,000 years of history, with a Roman amphitheater in Fourvière, medieval and Renaissance architecture in Vieux Lyon, and the modern, redeveloped Confluence district on the Presqu'île peninsula between the rivers.
Lyon is France's third city and gastronomic capital and it is known for its historical and architectural landmarks but you will find many of its treasures in its hidden passageways.
The Roosevelt is a charming hotel located in the heart of the 6th quarter of Lyon.
Close to many sites: The Business Part Dieu Center, the convention center at the Cité Internationale, Lyon Opera, the Museum of Fine Arts, the Museum of Contemporary Art and the Park of the Head of gold.
The Classic Room is about 200 square feet in size, is tastefully decorated and equipped with air conditioning, flat-screen satellite TV and private bathrooms including a bathtub. Free wifi is also available.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: email@example.com
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
2 guests maximum
Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport
30 min by car
The beautiful urban streets of central Lyon
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Indulge in the famous regional cuisine. Try the specialty "quenelles," a type of dumpling (made with fish) in a rich cream sauce. The most authentic places are the "Bouchons Lyonnais," brasseries that are found all over Lyon.
- Get lost in Lyon's atmospheric Quartier Saint-Jean to discover the city's Old World charm. This medieval quarter north of the cathedral is filled with narrow cobblestone lanes and quiet little courtyards.
- Musée de la Civilisation Gallo-Romaine (Museum of Archaeology) - Lyon stands on the site of the ancient Roman city called Lugdunum, founded in 43 BC, which was the capital of Gaul.
Places of Interest
- The hotel is 10-minute walk from the Opera and 3 stations from Place Bellecour.
- 15-minute walk from Parc de la Tête d'Or, 1.9 km from downtown Lyon and 3.6 km from La Basilique Notre Dame de Fourvière.
- The impressive cultural heritage of Lyon is evidenced in the Musée des Beaux-Arts, considered the next-best fine arts museum in France after the Louvre.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet